Are you interested in?
State Hermitage Museum Tours
720 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
1174 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1657 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Immerse yourself in the many wonders of the Hermitage with a 3-hour private tour. The six-building St Petersburg complex is both one of the world's largest museums and houses the largest collection of paintings on the planet. Visit the works that most appeal to your preference. See paintings by Goya, Rembrandt and Monet, marvel at da Vinci's 15th-century Madonna and marvel at ornate rooms decorated in symbols of Russian Imperialism. Also, learned how this vast collection survived the atrocities of WWII.
- Private tour of the Hermitage Museum
- Enjoy a guided visit to one of the largest museums on the planet
- See incredible works by da Vinci, Monet, van Gogh and Michelangelo
- Marvel at the grand halls and ornate rooms decorated with marble, malachite and gilded mirrors
- Learn the story of how this massive collection of artworks survived World War II
Saved to wishlist!
Professional private guide service
Transfer to the museum by taxi (if hotel is located 2 km and more away from the museum)
Escort to the museum by company representative
Hotel drop-off (available at extra fee)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
- You may stay inside the museum after this tour is over. You can't leave the museum and come back using the same tickets.
- Please note the visit to the Hermitage does not include the collection of impressionists and post-impressionists which moved to the new General Staff building.
- This is a private tour and will be catered only to your group.
- Transfer to the museum which will be done by taxi is included and can be organized only if your hotel is located in the city center of St Petersburg (2-5 km away from the museum). For the guests who are not staying in a hotel or staying in a hotel which is more than 5 km from the city center, the meeting place must be negotiated with a Supplier.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour includes a wait in line before visiting the palace (museum) and an itinerary on foot
- 2 starting times available: 10:30am, 2pm
- The exact entrance times can vary. Pre-booked time periods to enter the museums are assigned only by the management of the museums and is a subject to changes. It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museums at the same time.
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 2 days before the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Horosho
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 4
Product code: 7768P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursBus ToursCity ToursCity PackagesWalking ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsPackages & Special EventsHalf-day ToursMuseum Tickets & PassesWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgSkip-the-Line Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiCity Packages - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiAttractions & Museums - HelsinkiPackages & Special Events - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiMuseum Tickets & Passes - HelsinkiSkip-the-Line Tours - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnCity Packages - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnAttractions & Museums - TallinnPackages & Special Events - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnMuseum Tickets & Passes - TallinnSkip-the-Line Tours - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaCity Packages - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaAttractions & Museums - RigaPackages & Special Events - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaMuseum Tickets & Passes - RigaCategory
State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgAnichkov PalaceChurch of the Savior on Spilled BloodSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Nikolaevsky PalaceMariinsky TheatreThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Planet Neptune OceanariumPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)C-189 Submarine MuseumRussian Museum of EthnographyPushkin Museum The Menshikov PalaceNeva River (Reka Neva)Dostoevsky Museum The General Staff Building