Are you interested in?
- Skip-the-line entry and tour of St Petersburg's Hermitage Museum
- Enjoy a 4-hour private tour of the Hermitage, one of the largest museums on the planet
- See works by iconic artists like Raphael and Michelangelo, as well as Impressionist and Post-Impressionists painters such as Monet, Manet, Rembrandt, van Gogh and Goya
- Stroll through the opulent halls of the museum's main buildings, learning about their vast collections as you go
- Savor the personalized attention that comes from a private tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Traveler pickup is offered
Each centrally located hotel. If you choose tour option without vehicle, guide picks you up and accompanies to the Hermitage by walk or public transport. In case the hotel is not centrally located, we offer meeting at the Palace Square near the Alexander Column.
If you choose option with vehicle, we can pick you up from each hotel located in St. Petersburg limits.
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
- Cruise Ship Terminal, 199226, Makarova Embankment, дом 18, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems as a lot of standing is involved
- Children and Infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cruise ship passengers must choose option with any Tour language + Port Pickup
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands