Are you interested in?
333 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1657 Tours & Activities
St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor) Tours
406 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Enjoy St Petersburg your own perfect way on a private, custom full-day walking tour with a local guide. Create your itinerary beforehand and enjoy skip-the-line, pre-booked tickets to the top sights. Or, dive into the city as the urge takes you on the day. Perhaps visit the Hermitage Museum and Peterhof, go off the beaten track or view famous sights like St Isaac’s Cathedral and Nevsky Prospekt. Whatever you choose, go deeper than any guidebook can, and enjoy your own entirely personalized perspective on the city with your dedicated guide.
- Spend a day in St Petersburg with an expert local guide
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and set your own sightseeing schedule in advance or on the day
- See top St Petersburg attractions such as the Peter and Paul Fortress, Kazan Cathedral and more
- Choose to explore the Hermitage or Peterhof Palace, or visit the Catherine Palace
- Stray off the tourist track, or relax and discover the city’s cultural hotspots, cuisine and shopping
- Enjoy prearranged logistics and the priority access that comes with pre-booked tickets
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private professional tour guide for 8 hrs
Meals / snacks
Any entrance fees & donations
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointSaint Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia
Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or apartment building located in the city center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sightseeing preferences (so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets)
- The tour is NOT suitable for cruise ship passengers.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St. Petersburg Custom Private Guide for a Day?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St. Petersburg Custom Private Guide for a Day?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during St. Petersburg Custom Private Guide for a Day?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St. Petersburg Custom Private Guide for a Day?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 7348P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgWalking Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
Divo Ostrov Senate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Valaam MonasteryMilitary Historical Artillery MuseumDostoevsky Museum Bronze HorsemanCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)The Menshikov PalaceSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Russian Museum of EthnographyMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Russian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Planet Neptune OceanariumSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Menshikov PalaceSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Nikolaevsky PalaceAlexandrinsky TheatreNeva River (Reka Neva)Leningrad Zoo St. Petersburg