Are you interested in?
- Take home a lasting souvenir by learning how to make Japanese dishes
- Beverages and tea are included, in addition to the meal
- Choose between a morning or afternoon start time
- Transportation to chef’s home is not provided; accessible by public transit
Departure & Return
GET OFF @ JR SHINJUKU STATION, THEN GET OUT FROM EAST EXIT! I'll stand right in front of EAST EXSIT(in front of KOBAN) with placard said 'COMBURGER'. I'll take you to my cooking studio! The address of Koban : 3-38-1, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0022, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Traditional Home Cooking Class in Tokyo with Chef Sato.