Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Amphibious Washington DC duck tour
- See famous monuments and the Smithsonian from land and water
- Splash into the Potomac River for a different look at the nation's capital
- Hear live narration about the sights aboard the amphibious vehicle
- Select from multiple departure times
Departure & Return
Tour departs from Union Station. Guests are required to check in at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates apply
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Make sure you have some cash on hand to tip your guide." See review