Are you interested in?
Shaolin Temple (Shaolin Monastery) Tours
141 Tours & Activities
510 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
943 Tours & Activities
14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take one day to travel round-trip from Xi’an to Luoyang by high-speed train to visit two famous attractions, Shaolin Temple and the Longmen Grottoes. Your private guide picks you up in Luoyang and takes you to Shaolin Temple to watch a kung-fu demonstration that displays amazing martial arts moves. Then head to the Longmen Grottoes, a UNESCO World Heritage with Chinese Buddhist stone carvings that cover the rock mountain inside and out. Your private tour includes transportation, entrance fees, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
English-speaking tour guide service in Luoyang
High speed train tickets for round ways
Entrance tickets as mentioned in the itinerary
Guide service on the train
Departure & Return
Departure PointBell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 South St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian downtown area. If your hotel beyond the range, it might occur extra transfer fee.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 2 is free to join and children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Passport information for all travelers are required in order to book train tickets.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xi'an to Louyang Private Day Tour by High Speed Train: Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Xi'an to Louyang Private Day Tour by High Speed Train: Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xi'an to Louyang Private Day Tour by High Speed Train: Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xi'an to Louyang Private Day Tour by High Speed Train: Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 9
See all 9
Product code: 10289P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingXianRail Tours - Northwest ChinaBus Tours - Northwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Northwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ChinaRail Tours - XuzhouBus Tours - XuzhouHistorical Tours - XuzhouFull-day Tours - XuzhouRail Tours - Tai'anBus Tours - Tai'anHistorical Tours - Tai'anFull-day Tours - Tai'anCategory
Louguantai National Forest ParkMuslim QuarterHuaqing PalaceGuangren TempleTomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)Drum Tower (Gulou)Banpo VillageXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)Shaanxi History MuseumShuyuanmen Pedestrian StreetBell and Drum Tower Square