- Explore Yangon, sightseeing to Wan Pauk the village of the red clothed Palaung
- Trekking to see AKha with silver headdress & Ann tribes black teeth.
- Visiting Akha's different villages on Hokyin mountain & discover the culture of ethnic minorities, see daily life of people there
- Discover the BogyokeAung San (Scott) Market) - the most popular market in Yangon
What will be the temperature like?
In Kyaing Tong during the winter months, it can be quite cold and warm clothing is required. Hotels do not have heating. The weather during March and April can be hazy. The winter months are sunny, but cold at night, and fresh in the morning.
Notes for Trekking/Hiking
- You are advised to carry a small day pack, torch light and sun protection.
- For Hiking - good solid walking shoes with walking sticks are recommended.
- Please note that villages change and roads can suffer damage in the rainy season and exact itinerary is subject to change.