Are you interested in?
100 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
111 Tours & Activities
Upper Town (Gornji Grad) Tours
50 Tours & Activities
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Taste your way through Zagreb—and do some sightseeing as you go—on this small-group food tour. Meet your guide in the late afternoon, and be certain to arrive hungry: this tour will take you to numerous restaurants and eateries around town. Learn about Croatian cuisine and its highlight dishes, and taste specialties from its different regions. As Croatia is also known for its wineries, you’ll accompany your snacks with several glasses of local wine.
- Get up close and personal with the sights on a small-group tour
- Learn about the essentials of Croatian cuisine, and sample classic dishes
- Numerous dishes and glasses of wine are included in this tour
- See Zagreb’s highlights, and learn about its history, as you go
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Food tasting, taste up 6 Croatian dishes
Wine tasting, taste 4 different Croatian wine sorts
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Vegetarian menue on request
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Minimum numbers for the tour to operate is 2.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The tour will not get canceled in case of rain
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Zagreb walking culinary - Small group - tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zagreb walking culinary - Small group - tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Great tour, lots of walking and if you have issues with stairs let the guide know." See review
- "One tip - do this at the beginning of your trip to Zagreb - Ivana has so much knowledge of the city that it will help you navigate the rest of your trip." See review
- "I can’t enough about how gracious and wonderful the Croation people are, sign up for this tour you will not be sorry" See review
Product code: 7125P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazCategory
Medvedgrad CastleMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Museum of IllusionsLotrscak TowerMount Medvednica (Sljeme)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Mirogoj CemeteryBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Art PavilionStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)SamoborCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Zagreb Botanical Garden