Antigua and Barbuda Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip around Antigua. Boat ride was a lot of fun in itself. Sting ray city was great and all the beach were so beautiful"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience doing the turtle beach power snorkeling adventure! The staff was beyond great and made sure we had a great time. Would recommend for anybody visiting the island!"
* A traveler said: "What a GREAT tour!! The ride was so much fun. Started out Clean and dry but soon got into the wet lands with mud flying up from the tires then a down pour of rain. Be sure to wear something you don't value much. You'll have a great time. The guide was awesome and most helpful."
* A traveler said: "Great from start to finish, this was are first time snorkelling and what a great way to see the island, Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Johnny! Great sightseeing around Antigua but my personal highlight was snorkeling with turtles and seeing the shipwreck"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was amazing. He was very safe, but talked and educated us about his country the whole time. We enjoyed our ride from the airport to the hotel."
* A traveler said: "We were first to be picked up and last drop off at Jolly Harbour and we enjoyed every minute. The guys on the crew are the nicest and really made a memorable trip for us. Amazing scenery from the climb up Hells gate island, fun snorkeling and a great lunch. This really was the perfect way to see some of Antigua’s most beautiful sites. Wish we had more time, would’ve done the extreme adventure cruise as well. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Shaun who was our driver was excellent he couldn't do enough for us his knowledge and love of the island was lovely. Thanks Shaun you were very entertaining and knowledgeable and made the experience really good fun"
* A traveler said: "Kadijah was absolutely amazing. Roti King was delicious but my favorite is the Rum making activity. I don’t drink alcohol but was able to make a lemonade instead. It was a great tour"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I did this and it was awesome. Very beautiful side of the island and the service was great. Juari was a great guide and went at whatever pace you wanted. The owner Jeff was also very nice and stored all of our belongings for us. Highly recommend for anyone who likes to be on the water and go fast!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing service! Our drivers to and from the airport were so pleasant and very welcoming and on time! They were waiting outside of the airport with their logo and my name printed so finding them outside of the airport was seamless! They provided recommendations for us and shared a bit about their favorite part of the island. Both drivers were professional and hospitable. Even had water bottles in the car for us just in case. This company also appeared to be the only service headed to Hammock Cove resorts. I might be wrong but I couldn't find any others. And even if I did, I think this might have been the most affordable one."
* A traveler said: "My Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our excursion. Our driver Cyril was courteous and friendly and provided us with a wealth of information, as he drove us to places of interest. I would thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! We did get rained on for about 25 minutes, but even with that we had a wonderful time. The tour around the island was nice. The staff was very friendly and the food was very good."
* A traveler said: "Great trip Big John our driver was a really great guy very knowledgeable and very funny. The Sting Rays are completely free to come and go as they please so this is not just for tourists entertainment"
* A traveler said: "This is an awesome tour! the boat ride, snorkeling and lobster is amazing! bring your camera because it's definitely worth it! I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We are interested in the history of Antigua as part of our visit there. On this tour, Julie took us all around the island while describing the sites and the historical background of each landmark. We had delicious conch for lunch and enjoyed sampling the island fruits! Thanks for the wonderful visit, Julie. You know your island!"
* A traveler said: "Tigger and Charlie were absolutely wonderful guides. Having a boat to just the two of us was ideal and so much better than the ones that pack people all onto a big boat. Great family owned business!"
* A traveler said: "The crew of our sailboat was the best , the food was good and the snorkeling was outstanding. The crew made sure that everyone was safe while out in the water and Victor saved my wife from a jellyfish."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! Felt safe and got to see parts of the island I never would have, all while moving my body and laughing a lot with the guys. Highly recommend if you want to do something beyond the beach!"
* A traveler said: "Wear your hiking shoes! This tour was the most amazing experience I've ever had! the scenery is definitely worth it and the exercise is great! I would definitely do this tour again! the tour guides looked out for me and I felt very comfortable and safe! thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great from start to finish. The ride across the island was very enjoyable. The driver "Flavor" was very informative. He narrated the entire drive, giving us info about the geography and culture of the island. The kayaking was great and we snorkled at an amazing reef. All of the guides are great! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see Antigua outside of the "resort"."
* A traveler said: "This was such a worthwhile addition to our trip. Nicole picked wonderful recipes for us to prepare as a group. We made fast friends with others in the class and learned a lot about rum. What a great way to get a flavor literally of the local culture without the overly tourist feel. I would 100 do this again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coolidge Cricket Ground (Stanford Cricket Ground)
- Fort James
- Prickly Pear Island
- Heritage Quay
- Dickenson Bay
- Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
- Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
- Frigate Bird Sanctuary
- St. John's Anglican Cathedral (St. John the Divine)
- Devil's Bridge National Park
- Shirley Heights
- Antigua Cruise Port (Heritage Quay Terminal) Tours
- Nelson's Dockyard National Park
- English Harbour
- Stingray City Antigua
- Betty's Hope Historic Sugar Plantation
- Cades Reef
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Five Islands Village
- Things to do in St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Things to do in Puerto Rico
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Amazon