Aruba Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "My friend and I booked this excursion and were not disappointed. Everything was great especially the crew. They were extremely attentive to everyone and made everyone was accounted for prior to departing to the next destination. Not only would I highly recommend it but my friend and I are planning to do it again when we come back to Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the second and third stops of the tour. The Natural Bridge was really breathtaking and the Natural Pool was super fun and refreshing. We dove in and they recommended wearing shoes when diving. Overall great and our tour guides, Gabriel and Byron, were the best! The pickup and drop off service at our hotel was also really beneficial."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! JoJo was an amazing tour guide and made sure we had an unforgettable time. A great way to see this beautiful country!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Upgrade to experience the Sea Trek..it’s a must!!! Great photo memories. Looking to get super wet.. try the banana boat ride for fast speed and hold on tight"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this excursion was top notch. Driver was on time and very pleasant. The handlers were excellent. I actually might go again before I leave"
* A traveler said: "Big was great. Nice off road adventure inside the park that we would not have been able to see on our own. Nice lunch selection afterwards. ABC after folks very friendly and professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Great driver. Informed us of a little history of the island and recommended places to eat! Will definitely use again."
* A traveler said: "Boat Captain and his crew were very friendly and drinks were plentiful. We had a great time and the sunset was gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience definitely would recommend it. Tour guides were excellent and knowledgeable and nice"
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing: seeing the coral, the fishes and the ship wrecks from the comfort of a climate controlled environment at 138ft below sea level!"
* A traveler said: "The company ABC tours has great activities and the lunch served was awesome. The tour covered a lot of Aruba highlights. The tour guide John P was good"
* A traveler said: "Fun morning snorkeling Aruba. First stop was choppy but had the shipwreck and schools of fish. Second stop calm waters with water slide and rope swing. Friendly crew nice boat and the drinks were flowing."
* A traveler said: "We took a group of 13 on this trip and we all had an amazing time. The crew was so much fun and the snorkeling stops were great. We had read reviews that the drinks were not very strong, but that was not the experience we had. Would 100% do this again."
* A traveler said: "This was definitely the best tour we have ever taken Andew and Alex were AMAZING!!!! This was so much fun we are still talking about it. The views you see on this tour the terrain is so perfect for this and they really know their way around, we are already talking about doing it next time we go to Aruba, so BOOOOKKK IIITTTTT!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was SO fun!!! The crew was energetic, the sky was stunning, and everyone was professional. The drinks were yummy and the music was a blast!"
* A traveler said: "To sum it up properly… one big hand if applause to Momma! She was popping! Loved the whole experience. Saw Aruba nightlife in a nutshell! Lots of fun . I travel solo but had friends in a bit ! Happy island Aruba ! Love you Momma! Amazing! Barman, Dj , driver ! Mwah !"
* A traveler said: "The sea trek was amazing, the flamingos, the snorkeling, food , and drinks made for a perfect day. Will be recommending to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Haime was a great help, very friendly and down to earth. The was great and he knew what he was doing."
* A traveler said: "The crew is quite knowledgeable.... it was my very first time on a jet ski, and I had an absolute ball."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience really enjoyed the crew they were awesome liked the fact that they allowed us to connect to their Bluetooth onboard drinks kept coming food was delicious and met new people"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much fun! This was the perfect thing to mix in with days of relaxing by the water and I would highly recommend to anyone considering!"
* A traveler said: "I really can't break it down because from the time Chelsea and Carlos picked me ane my family up to the drop off it was hype Chelsea energy was 100% and more I absolutely Love Love the entire experience"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience for my group which waa a bunch of first timers. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Overall good experience. Some of the trails were very bumpy, which was fun for me, but not for some “first-timers” using the ATV. Wish the time at the natural pool was longer but only 4 of us decided to get in so it was cut short. Our tour guide AB was cool. He was very knowledgeable about each stop and the island as a whole."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Philip's Animal Garden
- Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins
- Alto Vista Chapel
- California Lighthouse
- Malmok Beach
- Guadirikiri Caves
- Aruba Aloe Factory & Museum
- Antilla Shipwreck
- Boca Catalina
- Ayo and Casibari Rock Formations
- Andicuri Beach
- Frenchman’s Pass
- Lourdes Grotto
- Arashi Beach
- Natural Pool
- Palm Beach
- De Palm Island
- Aruba (Oranjestad) Cruise Port
- Natural Bridge
- Baby Beach
- Arikok National Park
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley