Athens Designer Outlet
Athens is known for being Greece’s capital of fashion and style. Visitors to this ancient city can find all of this and more on a trip to the Athens Designer Outlet, part of the McArthurGlen group. Here, hundreds of designer brands unite under one roof to provide a luxury shopping experience at discounted prices.
Located just outside the city, Athens Designer Outlet is home to more than 100 stores carrying high-end fashions and accessories at up to 70% off retail prices. Join a shopping tour of this open-air outlet center from Athens to peruse the branded boutiques and factory outlet shops, along with a variety of restaurants and cafés, a children’s play area, and enough special sales to hold your interest for an entire day. Not far from the Attica Zoological Park, the outlet center is easily paired with a visit to the zoo.
Things to know before you go
- The shopping center has a number of stores for children, an outdoor play area, and easy proximity to the zoo, so this is a fun excursion for the entire family.
- All stores accept credit cards or cash in euros.
- The Athens Designer Outlet is mostly outdoors, so dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
- The outlet center is entirely accessible to wheelchairs and strollers.
- There is free parking on-site.
How to get there
The Athens Outlet Center is located in the suburb of Spata, about 30 minutes by car from the center of Athens. Consider joining a shopping tour that includes transportation, or booking the shuttle service so you can avoid the hassle of getting back and forth between the mall and downtown Athens.
When to get there
On weekends and holidays the outlet center can be overrun with shoppers, so plan to browse on a weekday to enjoy the boutiques in relative peace.
Brands at Athens Designer Outlet
Dedicated shops carry European and international labels like Ralph Lauren, Guess, Diesel, and Hugo Boss, as well as sportswear headliners Nike and Adidas.
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Attica Zoological Park
- Olympic Stadium (OAKA)
- Goulandris Natural History Museum
- Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)
- Byzantine & Christian Museum
- Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio)
- Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)
- Museum of Cycladic Art
- Benaki Museum
- Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)
- Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)
- National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)
- Numismatic Museum of Athens
- Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)