Alpine Golf Club
Designed by Ron Garl, famous for his work creating hilly courses from flat terrain in Florida, Bangkok’s Alpine Golf Club features a 7,100-yard, par 72 championship course set amid serene lakes and copses of trees. Rolling hills, thoughtfully placed bunkers and numerous water features make the course a challenge for players of all abilities. The course has twice hosted the Johnnie Walker Classic PGA tournament, once in 2000 and again in 2004.
Players who visit the Alpine Golf Club will find a fully stocked pro shop, golf carts, locker rooms with saunas and whirlpool tubs, a club house with a restaurant, coffee shop and a swimming pool.
Tours and tickets to Experience Alpine Golf Club
Should I book Alpine Golf Club tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Alpine Golf Club 2021?
What's the best way to experience Alpine Golf Club?
Things to do near Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand