Khlong Toei Market
This bustling local gem is the largest fresh food market in Bangkok, with stalls selling produce straight from rural farms, raw meat and seafood direct from the nearby fishing port. Khlong Toei Market (also written Khlong Toey Market) is particularly crowded in early mornings, when locals arrive in search of the best fare but despite long lines the vibe is still pretty relaxed.
While travelers can find random items like batteries and electronics, the real draw here is food. Come prepared to sample fruits and vegetables straight from market shelves, or to tuck into steaming hot plates of green curry at one of the mom and pop breakfast and lunch stalls.
Tours and tickets to Experience Khlong Toei Market
What are Khlong Toei Market hours of operation?
Should I book Khlong Toei Market tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Khlong Toei Market 2021?
What's the best way to experience Khlong Toei Market ?
- Hands-on Thai Cooking Class & Market Tour in Sukhumvit, Bangkok
- Private Guide In and Around Bangkok: Custom Tour
- In and around Bangkok Private Tour Guide with Custom Experience
- Bangkok's Green Lung : Rickshaw Adventure Tour from Bangkok
Things to do near Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand