Sukhumvit Road is the longest boulevard in Thailand (with the Skytrain running along most of its length), and the surrounding neighborhood has become the city’s makeshift international zone, with expats and well-off Thais living on the small side streets, called sois, that intersect it. It’s a neighborhood where choices are endless. Luxury hotels stand beside budget accommodations, and the food scene from five star to street stand is top notch.
What Sukhumvit lacks in tourist attractions it makes up for in its buzzing shopping and nightlife scene. By day air-conditioned shopping malls offer just about anything under the sun and sumptuous days spas promise relaxation. By night the neighborhood comes alive with some of Bangkok’s top nightclubs (and a few notorious red light districts).
Tours and tickets to Experience Sukhumvit
Should I book Sukhumvit tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Sukhumvit 2021?
What's the best way to experience Sukhumvit ?
- Choose 5 Dishes: Half-Day Cooking Class in Sukhumvit with Market Tour
- Private Guide In and Around Bangkok: Custom Tour
- In and around Bangkok Private Tour Guide with Custom Experience
- Thai Vegan Bangkok with Expert Guide
Things to do near Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand