Top Bayeux Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Private and Luxury
Cruises & Sailing
2 results | All Bayeux Tours
A full day to "Le Mont Saint Michel " Start at 8AM until 6PM - A shuttle from you hotel to " Le Mont Saint Michel " for the start of the bike trip - 3H30 of free time for visit " Le Mont Saint Michel " - A very good electric bike ( with more than 100km (62miles) of autonomy). - A guide, with you all the bike tour for 2 things : - Explain few story all along the road and Show you some very nice small road with a minimum of car for the security. - A small snack with local apple juice and local biscuit.
Battlefield Tour Guide is Ex British Soldier, giving clients a soldier’s eye across the Battlefields. Battlefield Guide has tour with over 100 veterans during his career on the Battlefields here in Normandy. All tours are bespoke to suit clients requests Maximum of 8 clients Children most welcome
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Overnight Tours in Bayeux are good for avoiding crowds?
- Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)
- Mulberry Harbour
- Sword Beach
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Brittany (Bretagne)
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach)
- Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)