Magritte Museum (Musée Magritte) Tours and Tickets
One of Belgium's Royal Museums of Fine Arts, the Magritte Museum is devoted to the works of Belgian surrealist René Magritte, whose innovative creations are said to have influenced artists like Andy Warhol and Jasper Johns.
Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm. Weekends: 11am - 6pm
1 Place Royale, Brussels, 1000
Tours and Tickets to Experience Magritte Museum (Musée Magritte)
Explore Brussels on your own terms, and at your own pace, without having to navigate public transit, by using the Tootbus Hop-on Hop-Off bus system. You can opt for a 24- or 48-hour pass, which will give you unlimited access to Tootbus’s two routes (red and blue), both of which were designed with sightseers in mind.
Short and highly selective information in the audio commentary for top 19 tourist attractions in around Brussels Highlights of this Self-Guided Audio Tour • It allows you to go as per your own convenience of time, pace and location. • Simply use our personally created itinerary which starts from main train station of the city then gradually moves one by one (if required). • Not necessary to download any location tracking apps. It can be listened online in any devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) • Available in multiple languages, you can choose the one you’re most comfortable with (should be selected at the time of booking) • It is one of the best options with lowest price for travelers who prefer flexibility on their tour. • If you have any questions about any attractions, No worries, we will answer in your language instantly.
Take in some of Brussels best art with an art-lover as your private guide on this half-day cultural tour. Listen to in-depth commentary on the history of Belgian art and artists such as ELT Mesens, Paul Delvaux, and Rene Magritte. You'll stop by internationally-known galleries as well as little-known hidden gems that you might not find on your own.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What's the best way to experience Magritte Museum (Musée Magritte)?
The best ways to experience Magritte Museum (Musée Magritte) are:
What are Magritte Museum (Musée Magritte) hours of operation?
Magritte Museum (Musée Magritte) hours of operation: Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm. Weekends: 11am - 6pm. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Musical Instruments Museum
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Museum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)
- Sablon District
- Coudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels)
- BELvue Museum
- Brussels Royal Palace (Palais Royal de Bruxelles)
- Grand Sablon Square (Place du Grand Sablon)
- MOOF Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe Brussels
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)
- Grand-Place (Grote Markt)
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville)