Central Vietnam Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
3 509 results
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour. Helpful guide, good time management. Great lunch was included. Place itself is awesome. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Great food tour around the old town of Hoi An our guide was friendly and informative and the food was good"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, beautiful tour, amazing guide. We really wanted to see Hue while we were here and this tour really packed it in magnificently."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our guide and driver both had a great sense of humor. The visit to the tombs was my favorite part, but it was all educational and entertaining. The lunch was huge and delicious, Vietnamese pancakes from Hue, fried tofu, chicken and fish. I didn't need dinner after that. The best thing I have done in Vietnam to date."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed a perfect full day excursion to feel a part of real Vietnamese history with very friendly and effective guidances."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, very organized. There was so much to see and do. We really had a great time with our leader mr. Phuc. Thank you !!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour and Guide Bella. She was amazing, friendly, and knowledgeable. This tour had a guide and separate driver,which was great for getting around town to all the great spots."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. 100% recommended. Our guide Lyn spoke great English, her knowledge of Vietnamese history is amazing and she’s great fun. Do it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "We were a little concerned because we couldn't find any info online about the company and had little interactions until the day of, but we had a great tour. Thao was a great tour guide with boundless energy. He and the driver (whose name I've forgotten) were very good at getting us in and out of the different places and showing us around."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly, knowledgeable and had good english. He took numerous photos To be uploaded later of us and was very obligeing. The time at the Laddy Buddha and Marble Mountain sites was sufficient and left uss the afternoon for pur own devoces."
* A traveler said: "We were concerned about the weather being misty and cool, however, it was still mystical and beautiful to visit this iconic location. We even got some great photos we hoped for."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour, evening time is less busy. Great tour guide highlight of Dang Nang. Hidden Jen of a place"
* A traveler said: "I am handicapped and need to use a walker. Thanks to your well informed and patient guide we saw and experienced all we were capable of doing. It was a memorable day!!I Dr Casmir"
* A traveler said: "Guide was waiting as we left the ship. Very knowledgable, even handwtiting some of the history and timelines."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide Joseph? spoke English fairly well. Had a few jokes to tell as well as keeping us very well informed both at My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An.. Lunch was delicious and plentiful We enjoyed this trip so much we have booked the 4 hour Da Nang and Marble mountain excursion. 5 stars from me"
* A traveler said: "Snow our guide was really nice and fun. She knew how to get ahead of the crowds, and was well able to answer any questions we had. Views are incredible, and amazing the most of the place is built in the last few years. The buffet restaurant we were brought to on the tour had all allergens clearly marked , which was great for gluten free options."
* A traveler said: "The guide made this tour! Positiivne, always having nice tiny jokes, very good English and what I also appretiate, giving extra info about the tour objects and not only. My Son Sanctuary is amazing historical place worth to visit as well I enjoyed the trip, wish you the Same. Just take your coat for the boat tour"
* A traveler said: "We were with Thuy Phan / Mai (DaNang) on a beautiful tour of the many s Must-see sights -Lady Buddha, Monkey Mountain, the Buddha Cave and Bana Hills. She was a perfect guide even sharing local songs in her beautiful voice. We would not only take this tour again and plan to revisit the area, we would adopt her if we could! Most excellent day."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful drive with an excellent driver, Dung. Had plenty of stops for photo ops and as much time as I needed at each sight."
* A traveler said: "A nice way to the spend the day in Hoi An. If you aren't into My Son, or have seen that stuff before, Marble Mountain is still a must do. Great views from atop the mountain, and the caves are fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Great day exploring in the open jeeps. Our guide was awesome, friendly and lots of local knowledge with interesting facts along the way. The group were great and a range of ages, and all the places we visited were amazing. Lots of picture opportunities and learning along the way. Highly recommend this tour we had a great day"
* A traveler said: "Quite pleasant boat journey with friendly staff.... And capped by the priceless scene of many Chinese people doing the chicken dance on the island."
* A traveler said: "Mr Bay was our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. You get to see so many things in 1 day."