Cozumel Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Staff was wonderful. Always ready to please. Kept the drinks coming and a great selection of food and drinks to choose from. The beach and the pool were very nice"
* A traveler said: "The whole crew was amazing! We got to see some great wildlife including 2 large sting rays. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE! We absolutely LOVED CHARLIE! He is the best and all of your staff members!! Can I say we also loved the chicken burrito and the guacamole!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "We went with 2 other couples and all got the romantic package. It was a fantastic experience and more than we expected! The service was exceptional and the resort was clean and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great time!!! Our guide, Manuel was so much fun- knowledgeable and funny. This package has a little bit of everything and was well worth the price. Make sure you give yourself enough time if you have to take the ferry over."
* A traveler said: "The crew was friendly, knowledgeable and absolutely awesome. The snorkeling was incredible. The snacks and lunch were great, the ceviche was beyond words fresh and yummy. The whole experience was magical and I can't wait to do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "Super communicative and accommodating. Great experience for beginners with options on the exact experience."
* A traveler said: "It was the BEST!!! So much fun and guides were great!!!!! Drive buggies around the island, snorkeled, ate, swam again in beautiful water, and they took us right back to the ferry."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great: the speaker, the coral reefs, the submarine life, the submarine and the conditions: air conditioner,..."
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience with Viator! They got us to and from our Resort with no issues. I would recommend using them to go anywhere!!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time. The beach was beautiful! Clear water and the food and staff were excellent. The pool was heated and it was so relaxing! I hate I didn’t get a massage but next time that will be first!"
* A traveler said: "It rained a day before...luckily because we got to ride through puddles and get a little dirty and it helped cut down on the dust. Our guides were really friendly and helpful. We had a good time."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, so much to do and not enough time. But next time real soon I will stay longer and see more."
* A traveler said: "I knew this was going to be fun as heck. It was way more fun than anticipated. You’ve not lived a full life until you parasail"
* A traveler said: "Luis and Jairo were so great on our tour. The boat is phenomenal. There were 6 of us total, we went with 2 other couples we met on the resort we stayed at in Playa Del Carmen. We took the ferry over to Cozumel and then a short taxi ride to Marina Fonatur. We arrived early. Our tour wasn’t supposed to start until 10am and we got there a little after 9am and they took us out early. We had the fastest boat in the ocean! Flying by all the other tour boats. Literally felt like a movie. The water is so blue & beautiful! This private boat is great bc you’re not paired with a bunch of random people. They talk with you and play music, made the best margarita we’ve had in Mexico along with guacamole & ceviche. First we went fishing to try to get a fresh catch for the ceviche, followed by the beautiful coral reef tour, then to see the starfish and ending at the sandbar where we fed stingrays and got to hang out, drink and eat. Great snorkeling experience!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a lot of fun but never received the photos from the guide. The guides were extremely friendly and professional and knowledgeable of the island."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the amazing tour of the island of Cozumel. The guide was extremely knowledgeable on everything on the island."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!! Got to hold several sea life creatures and have fish eat out of our hand. Being under the water on a scooter!! Would do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Good people and very nice to get in water with no seaweed. It was a little bit difficult to get to the meeting point, aqua safari is where they asked us to meet you can see it when you get off of the ferry to the right , went with my mom very personal only 9 guests"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time out on the reef. Lots of fish to see, and we had a very knowledgeable guide showing us what to look for."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Palancar, Colombia and El Cielo Reefs
- Private Jeep Excursion in Cozumel with Lunch and Snorkeling
- ATV Mud Kicking and Snorkeling Experience in Cozumel (Private)
- Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Palancar, Columbia and Cielo Reefs
- Cozumel Coral Reef Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat with Guide
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Palancar Reef
- Santa Rosa Wall
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- Columbia Reef
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- El Cedral
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Tormentos Reef
- Punta Sur Eco Beach Park (Faro Celerain Ecological Reserve)
- El Mirador Lookout
- Plaza del Sol
- Cozumel Cruise Port
- Mr. Sancho's Beach Club Cozumel
- Playa Palancar
- Cozumel Museum (Museo de la Isla de Cozumel)
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands