Visit the hot spots of 4 Islands and Phi Phi Islands on a sunrise tour leaving Krabi in the early morning. Beat the crowds and experience Thale Waek, Bamboo Island and Phi Phi Leh less crowded with premium snorkeling, an attentive and friendly Sea Eagle boat crew and a tasty lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort.
Enjoy a more intimate encounter with the stunning Phi Phi Islands in a guided group no larger than 10. After pickup from your hotel, ride a speedboat to see Maya Bay, then swim and snorkel on Bamboo Island, admire Viking Cave, look for primates on Monkey Beach, and savor a buffet lunch on Ko Phi Phi Don. Snorkel Loh Samah Bay and Pileh Bay before returning home.
• Delve into Krabi’s jungle on a one day or half day tour to discover unique hidden sights like the Tiger Temple Cave, the Emerald Pool and Hot Spring Waterfall. • Enjoy walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees and abundant rainforest. • Enjoy a various lunch at a local restaurant. • Relax in the natural bathtub with mineral hot water at hot spring waterfall, known as it’s good for your health. • Enjoy swimming at the natural swimming pool at the Emerald Pool.
Soak in the beauty of Cheow Lan Lake from a longtail boat during this full-day tour from Krabi. Travel by minivan to Khao Sok National Park, then transfer to the longtail boat for a cruise around jungle-covered limestone islands and a hike to Coral Cave. Have plenty of time for swimming and kayaking, and enjoy a Thai lunch at a lakeside restaurant. This active small-group tour is limited to 12 travelers, and includes guide, lunch, use of equipment, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Set out across the Andaman Sea for a day-long tour of Krabi’s ‘4 Islands,’ and watch the tide uncover the slender spits that join the jungle isles. Explore the sinuous coastline by speedboat or traditional longtail, and leave the day’s first footprints on fine, powdery beaches. Snorkel in a sheltered lagoon, linger in the swaying shade of coconut palms, and enjoy a picnic lunch on a pristine beach. Stroll between Tup Islets and Chicken Island, then cast off again toward fantastical rock formations that soar above the tropical sea.
Spend an unforgettable Krabi day with a visit of the 3 most popular mainland sites in Krabi. Hike to the top of Tiger Cave Temple, one of the region’s most famous temples with a fantastic viewpoint over the coastal region of Krabi. Take a refreshing dip in the freshwater jungle pool and enjoy a private relaxation at Wareerak Spa away from the crowds.
Experience your very own James Bond inspired adventure on this full-day tour of Phang Nga Bay from Krabi. Cruise to the Khao Phing Kan islands by longtail or speed boat, then switch to a kayak to explore the caves and beaches of Thalu Island and Khao Phing Kan. Keep your camera to hand as you pass Koh Tapu island, the 20-meter-tall rock nicknamed ‘James Bond Island’ after its appearance in 'The Man with the Golden Gun'. That’s not all: visit Wat Suwan Kuha Temple, or ‘Monkey Cave’; see the Raman Waterfalls; and stop for lunch (included) in the Panyee floating village.
Experience the best of Krabi Province with this island cruise and snorkeling tour aboard a traditional yet spacious long-tail boat. Cruise to four different islands known for their gorgeous white-sand beaches, and be awed by the towering limestone cliffs and jungle of famous Railay Beach. Enjoy a beachside lunch and dinner, and explore the crystal clear waters during two snorkeling stops — one during the day, and one at night for an enchanting swim among the bioluminescent plankton.
Enjoy the exclusivity of a chartered boat on a 6.5-hour private tour from Krabi. Choose a start time that works for your schedule, then relax and enjoy a courtesy hotel pickup. Once on board the private boat, take off for Koh Poda, Koh Gai, Koh Tub, and Koh Mor. Along the way, enjoy ample time to swim, sunbathe, and snorkel. Your provided packed lunch is available in a number of dietary options.
View the sunset from the best possible vantage point—the deck of a boat—on this sunset dinner cruise from Krabi. Get epic views and photo ops of the limestone cliffs and beaches of Poda Island, Railay, and Chicken Island. Once the sun has sunk below the horizon, enjoy an authentic Thai dinner while cruising back to your starting point.
The “seven islands” lie just off the coast of Ao Nang. Experience them in style from a comfortable big boat with onboard restroom on this afternoon and sunset cruise with 2-way hotel transfers. Swim and snorkel on Tup Island, Poda Island, and Railay Beach; see the spectacular rock formations inside Phra Nang Cave; soak up the sunset; swim among sparkling bioluminescent plankton; and enjoy a barbecue dinner on the beach.
See three Krabi attractions in a single day on a tour of the Krabi Hot Springs, Crystal Pool, and Tiger Cave Temple. Enjoy independent time to explore each destination on your own, with cost-effective transport, hotel pickup and drop-off, national park entrance fees, and lunch included.
Follow the footsteps of Roger Moore during this one day tour to James Bond island! This one day longtail boat trip takes you from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi town, Klong Muang or Tub Kaak to the famous Phang Nga bay. We take you by air conditioned van from your hotel to the Monkey cave temple, where you can see a big reclining Buddha and monkeys roaming around. Then we are off to the pier in Phang Nga bay, from where our comfortable longtail boat takes you to James Bond island.Visit the island, take the famous James Bond picture and explore the surroundings. We take you from there to Thalu island, followed by an amazing Thai lunch at a floating village in the bay. Our last stop is the Raman waterfall where you can enjoy the beautiful gifts nature has for us.The tour includes transfers, national park fees, lunch, (soft) drinks, life jackets, a professional guide and canoeing equipment. All tours are accident insured.
- Explore beautiful beaches by long-tail boat with a 4 Island Krabi tour.- Visit Phra Nang Beach, Phra Nang Cave, Tup Island, Chicken Island and Poda Island.- Get a tasty buffet lunch, fantastic snorkelling opportunities, all transportation covered and a friendly local guide to boot.
Paddle through caves, lagoons, and rock tunnels on a 5-hour sea kayaking tour from Krabi. Skip the cost of taxis and relax in complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off. Once inside your kayak, follow your guide past local local fishermen, into the stalactite cave of Pee Hua Toh, and beyond. After free time to explore the island on dry land, round out your adventure with a seafood lunch in Tham Khao Wong.
Explore the Andaman Sea on this all-day excursion from Krabi Town. After a convenient hotel pickup, hop in a speedboat and head to beautiful beaches and islands for sunbathing, snorkeling, swimming, and relaxing. Enjoy access to all the gear you’ll need, along with complimentary water, fresh fruit, and a delicious lunch on Koh Kai.
Explore the sheer limestone cliffs and white-sand beaches of Phang Nga Bay on an island-hopping tour that takes you to the famous James Bond Island and also reveals the unique cultures of the small island villages along the way. Traveling by longtail boat between the islands allows you to take in the scenery and have ample time for photography.
• Paddle through the beautiful, narrow cave rivers of Tam Lod Nua.• Admire the stunning stalactites that hang ominously overhead.• Travel to Tam Phee Hua Tho and wander through its stunning limestone formations.• Climb into Tam Pee Hua Tho to admire its ancient feature.• Explore cave paintings and secret inlets with a guide.• Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a traditional Thai seafood restaurant in Bor Thor.• Enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee with your kayak orientation.• Jump in for a refreshing swim at the Klong Rood natural freshwater stream.
Enjoy an incredible day trip to picturesque Phi Phi Island by speedboat during this incredible tour that highlights the best of this tropical destination. Enjoy round-trip hotel transfers, cruise along crystal blue waters and enjoy lunch while gazing out over the iconic Maya Bay, made famous in the movie The Beach. This is the ideal tour for water lovers and first-time visitors to this tropical locale. .Phi Phi Island Tour By Speedboat from Phuket .Explore crystal blue waters aboard a speedboat .Enjoy an included lunch with views of the Maya Bay .Round-trip hotel transportation included
Board a traditional longtail boat for a half-day river cruise through Krabi’s mangrove’s to the community of Koh Klang, and experience Thailand’s rich local culture and brilliant scenery. Navigate through the narrow canals of the mangrove forest, which provides essential shelter for local wildlife; watch for the monkeys, birds and fish that make their homes among the flooded trees. Dine on fresh fish on the river at a floating restaurant, and explore tiny Koh Kland Island, where slow-moving water buffalo keep watch over a patchwork of rice fields.
• Paddle through the beautiful, narrow cave rivers of Tam Lod Nua.• Admire the stunning stalactites that hang ominously overhead.• Travel to Tam Phee Hua Tho and wander through its stunning limestone formations.• Climb into Tam Pee Hua Tho to admire its ancient feature.• Explore cave paintings and secret inlets with a guide.• Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a traditional Thai seafood restaurant in Bor Thor.• Enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee with your kayak orientation.• Increase your excitement experience with ATV ride activities.• Enjoy riding through the beautiful mountain and the jungle.• Enjoy riding through the jungle and bumpy trails.
- Experience the beautiful sunset over the Phi Phi archipelago- Marvel at the glow of bio luminescent plankton as you swim with them- Discover the crab-eating macaques on Monkey Island- Encounter diverse marine life as you snorkel in Loh Samah Bay- Admire the scenic views at Pi Leh Lagoon and throughout your tour
This tour takes you to an area with a complex system of rivers, inlets and limestone caves. It’s one of the earliest sites of human occupation in Thailand and is rich in archeological treasures, artifacts and cave drawings.Kayak through the beautiful nature of Ban Bor Thor with mangroves, passing local fishermen and listen to our guide explaining the different places you are seeing. Visit one of Krabi's most famous caves which has provided shelter to humans for thousands of years, here you can explore ancient cave drawings too. End they day with some swimming in some crystal cool water!
Sightseeing and snorkeling , briefing and free soft drinks.We arrived at Phi Phi Islands we start to relax on the white beach. Swimming with colorful tropical fishes as we enjoy snorkeling. Fall head over heels for the stunning beaches of Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Lee, glimpse wildlife and wildlife and enjoy a tasty lunch as you soak up the sun.