Take a big bite out of the Big Easy on this culinary walking tour of the Freret neighborhood in New Orleans. This charming uptown neighborhood packs all the charm and flavor of the French Quarter without any of the crowds and offers you an authentic taste of New Orleans food and culture.
Indulge in delectable Creole and Cajun cuisine paired with tasty libations while visiting 3 locally-owned restaurants, walking the cemetery and learning about the neighborhood in this amazing, historical city.
• Includes 3 food stops that highlight seafood, Cajun and Creole flavors and end with a New Orleans sweet specialty with cafe au lait
• Cocktails are included
• Food walk for 2 to 10 people
• Learn about New Orleans from a native who'll share little-known secrets of local culture and traditions, architecture and history
About your host, Michelle: "I plan cultural, dining and cocktail experiences designed to entertain and enlighten foodies looking to explore New Orleans like a local, find new favorites and discover hidden gems. A New Orleans native, I grew up surrounded by good food and a love for the community it brings to the table."
Get a taste of New Orleans' food, history, architecture and culture on this culinary walking tour. Follow your local guide to historic buildings, local hotels and five tasting locations in the historic French Quarter. Along the way, hear anecdotes and legends about the Crescent City's gastronomic culture. Bring walking shoes and your appetite; all tastings are included and provide more than enough food to make up a hearty lunch.
Eat your way through New Orleans like a local on this New Orleans street food tour. Try Crescent City favorites such as po’ boys and the Italian muffaletta, plus drinks like the Pimm’s cup and hurricane. As you walk to tried-and-true eateries, learn about the history of New Orleans cuisine from your guide.
This local food tour is guided by a local with over 200 years of family history with a family that's been in the food industry since the early 1800s! We will go to all the local favorite hot spots for amazing dishes (4-5) that have proven the test of time and the local taste buds you could try the muffuletta, Po-Boys, chargrilled oysters, crawfish, gumbo, beignets, pralines and many many more!
Indulge in delectable Creole and Cajun cuisine paired with tasty libations while visiting 3 locally-owned restaurants and learn about the our cemeteries, mansions and neighborhood history. This area is also great for breweries, walking and shopping so plan to stick around!
• Includes 3 food stops that highlight Cajun and Creole flavors and end with cafe au lait a sweet twist on a signature dessert. Starts with a walking history of our cemetery, mansions and shopping district.
• Cocktails, tax & tip are all included so you can just enjoy!
• Tour for 2 to 10 people- great for a group!
• Learn about New Orleans from a native who'll share little-known secrets of local culture and traditions, architecture and history.
Come hang with the locals! We've combined the best of New Orleans in one seamless experience for a fun night! We'll start with a beer tasting and a brewery production tour, then dine on some of the legendary New Orleans cuisine. We'll round out the night with some local music and dancing (if you like).
A private brewery production tour.
One flight of beer (to taste), OR Two 10 oz. pours of any beer at the brewery.
A sampler plate of signature New Orleans food:
BBQ on Thursdays
Cajun Shrimp Boil on Fridays
Chargrilled Oysters on Sundays
Admission and one drink at a local music venue.
***Please note: This tour operates on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday nights from 9pm - 1am***