Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
Jacuzzi Family Vineyards have been run by the same family for generations, ever since owner Fred Cline spent time with his grandfather in vineyards in his late childhood. Its heritage wines are highly influenced by the culture and wines of Italy, and the property itself has a beautiful courtyard and an Italian stone villa filled with elegant Italian art, fountains, and handmade furnishings. The barrel room has vaulted ceilings and stained glass windows, adding to its elegant atmosphere. The Jacuzzi family makes a variety of Italian varietals, including Pinot Grigio, Barbera, and Sangiovese. An olive oil press and balsamic vinegar tastings round out the experience.
Uniquely, the winemakers do not use any synthetic pesticides on the vineyards. Efforts for sustainable winemaking practices are essential to the process. They’re generous with tastings of both the foods and wine made here, including their specialty: a chocolate cup filled with Pinot Noir.
Tours and tickets to Experience Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
What are Jacuzzi Family Vineyards hours of operation?
Should I book Jacuzzi Family Vineyards tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Jacuzzi Family Vineyards 2021?
What's the best way to experience Jacuzzi Family Vineyards?
- All-Inclusive Sonoma Wine and Picnic Tour
- Private Sonoma and Napa Wine Tour Including Custom Concierge
- Private Napa Sonoma Wine Tour & Custom Concierge
- 6 Hour Private Wine Sonoma Tours Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passengers Van
Things to do near Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon