Top Nevada Attractions & Museums
34 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "25th anniversary! Great time and meet some awesome people on the ride! Bartender was awesome as well! Would love to do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Watching the sharks and seeing the string rays. The people were so nice to us while we were there. It was a great time."
* A traveler said: "Taking pictures with the celebrity wax figures, the Marvel 4D film that was also a part of the wax museum and the serenading on the gondola"
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful and so peaceful watching the fountains at Bellagio from the Eiffel Tower observation deck! The view of downtown Vegas was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "It was nice. Lots of picture opportunities. Wish we had more private time with the figures but overall it was a very cool experience."
* A traveler said: "The view from outside was amazing. Even though I was terrified at first lol. It was beautiful seeing the city from that view"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the old and new strip. Knowledgeable guides and great advise. The bus stops close to the resorts and venues so you can get around and get off to where you need to be."
* A traveler said: "We took alot of knowledge back from this trip to the mob museum very interesting, the best part was the court room exhibits really makes you feel like you are a part of it"
* A traveler said: "To be able to take advantage of so many attractions for one single price was so perfect for my family and I. We loved it, so worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "My first trip to Vegas and Marvel Station and it made my trip the most exciting time anywhere. The exhibit is breath taking."
* A traveler said: "Unlimited rides was awesome. Get it early so you can enjoy it all day and at night. I had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding museum! Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. The variety of exhibits was great."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. We were celebrating a birthday. What a fun way to start out the evening. The view was amazing. The bartender was awesome. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "I am so fascinated with the Titanic, that when I got to see the artifacts from 1912, my mind was blown."
* A traveler said: "Jessica was fantastic. The tour was so informative. Loved loved loved being sooooo close to the lions and all the other animals too"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Nice gift bag. My son loves cars and this was one of his birthday gifts. I took my boys and his girlfriend everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we came to . Robert was very knowledgeable, so much to see , we loved it . We are Definitely telling my family about this ... it’s a must see .. I give this place a 5 star and if I could I’d give more stars ... definitely worth it ."
* A traveler said: "The experience was great, second time we have seen it. Our experience with Viator has been very poor."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. But don’t order from Viator. They did not tell us that we must call sky jump and make reservations. Sky jump was nice enough to squeeze us in. Without reservations. But it was fun."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful area to walk around. Many hand-on, educational exhibits for children, but interesting for adults too. A perfect escape from the bustle of the Strip."
* A traveler said: "It was a super unique experience, and my daughter loved it and the picture the staff took of us was so awesome"
* A traveler said: "Great history behind all of the vehicles. Great tour guide. Staff was very helpful, too. I would visit again with a friend."
* A traveler said: "The exhibit was very well laid out. It took about an hour to go through it and we were constantly amazed at the detail and all of the bite sized knowledge pieces."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Art Galleries
- Dam Tours
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- National Parks
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Zoo Tickets & Passes
- Packages & Special Events
- Shows & Performances
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Tuscany Casino
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Hidden Valley Nevada
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Valley of Fire State Park
- Four Queens Casino
- V Theater
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Colorado River
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta