Top Northern Morocco Hammams & Turkish Baths
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture
3 results | All Northern Morocco Tours
The Royal Medina Spa wecolme you in a traditional Moroccan Hammam to give you a moment of relaxation away from medina bustle. You will enjoy all the tradtional Moroccan bathing products and massages for an hour of pleasure.
When in Morocco, an authentic hammam and spa is a bucket-list experience. On this door-to-door indulgence, learn about the rich world of Moroccan natural beauty products as you progress through three mosaic-tiled chambers. First, enjoy a luxurious wash with moisturizing black soap; next, savor a massage with essential oils; finally, inhale fresh herbs and flowers. Enjoy a short car tour of Avenue Hassan II before returning to your hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hammams & Turkish Baths in Northern Morocco?
The best Hammams & Turkish Baths in Northern Morocco according to Viator travelers are:
- A relaxation moment in a traditional Hammam in the Fez medina
- Relaxation moment in a traditional Hamam
- Moroccan Hammam and Spa
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Alentejo