Travel from midday to midnight to the hidden wonders of Phang Nga Bay, including a kayaking tour of limestone sea caves and cliff-lined lagoons. Ride a power boat to the emerald waters and keep an eye out for sea eagles, egrets and other wildlife while you paddle your kayak with an expert guide. After dark, float your own self-made flower ‘krathong’ at a Loi Krathong festival, followed by a seafood buffet dinner. Lunch and round-trip transport from Phuket hotels or airport included.
Take in the highlights of Phang Nga Bay on this action-packed full-day cruise from Phuket. Paddle around Panak and Hong islands on a canoe; admire the natural wonders of James Bond Island; take a swim at Lawa Island; and tuck into a delicious lunch onboard. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
Travel by motorboat and kayak to less-visited parts of Phang Nga Bay where your guide takes you into stunning sea caves and secret lagoons. You'll visit several small islands in the famously beautiful landscape of turquoise waters and limestone karst, hopping aboard kayaks piloted by an expert guide who shares informative commentary on the wildlife, plants and geology of the region. This tour from Phuket is suitable for adventurous adults and kids and includes all necessary equipment, light lunch, fresh-cooked dinner, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
This is the tour program that will bring all participants to the true nature and the island within the Phang Nga Bay. The interesting place is the Tapu island (JAMES BOND ISLAND) , Panyee island , Khao Khien , Khao Maju , Talu Island and Suwannakhuha Temple. This Tapu island is the very famous tourist spot in Phang Nga. Its beauty brought the Hollywood to film their James Bond movie. The Man with the Golden Gun episode here. That is why it got the nickname of “James Bond Island”, where draws in several tours.• Admire stunningly beautiful rocky cliffs rising out of the sea in Phang Nga Bay ,the world famous “James Bond Island”.• Canoeing on the shimmering waters through limestone caves and mangrove forests.• Explore the giant stalactites, caves and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at Thalu Island.• Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan.• Visit and have lunch at Koh Panyee.• Visit Suwan Khuha Temple.
• Visit and discover five of the most famous and popular Islands of Krabi • Admire and explore one of Thailand’s unseen highlight and wonderful sandbank gradually separated sea at Tub Island.• Enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs at Chicken Island, funny rock shape looks like Chicken’s head.• Relaxing, swimming, snorkeling and admiring lovely white sandy beach at Poda Island and Yao Island• Discover and explore a well known beach for rock climbing at Railay and amazing the ancient spirit house located at Pranang Cave.• Enjoy delicious lunch at Railey Beach restaurant• Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Trip Highlights • Limit the number of tourists we take to Hongs Island Maximum 40 Persons per boat • Use only fully educated guides, approved by The Tourism Authority of Thailand • Employ local people with deep knowledge and understanding of the sea. • Explore the limestone caves, at Hong Island ( Lagoon ) and Panak Island.• Thai Lunch & Seafood Dinner and Buffet on the boat. • Trip operated by John Grays Sea Canoe
Discover the natural caves and hidden lagoons of Phang Nga Bay on this afternoon sea kayaking excursion. After cruising out into the bay, paddle your way around Koh Phanak and Hong Island in a kayak, make your own flower ‘Krathong’, and watch the sunset from the boat. End the evening with a magical ‘Krathong’ ceremony amid glittering fireflies and bio-luminescent plankton.
Start your journey from Ao Po Pier and climb aboard a 2-storey fishing boat and experience the beauty of Phang-Nga Bay and its many limestone islets. Enter the Bat Cave by canoe, and avail of the services of a paddle-man on every vessel. Continue to Koh Hong and explore a room-like lagoon. Marvel at the limestone rock formations in different shapes before relaxing with a buffet lunch on board the boat. End with a visit to the islands of Koh Tapu and Khao Phing Kan and discover the beach where the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun" was shot. Cruise back to Phuket and keep look out for the large flock of sea hawks that live on the nearby mountain.• Enjoy canoeing, swimming and relaxing at Hong Island and Nakae island.• Admire the wonderful scenery at Panak Island with canoeing.• Marvel at the amazing limestone rock formations in Phang Nga Bay, explore the beach where the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun" was shot.• Enjoy Buffet lunch on board.
• This magnificent tour is unique by visiting Hong Island (Krabi) natural paradise• Exploring James Bond's famous scenery.• Enjoy a trip by luxury speedboat from Phuket to Hong Island and Phang Nga Bay National Park.• Relax on beautiful beaches or enjoy a swim in crystal-clear waters.• Canoeing ride through the mangrove forests of Hong Island (Phang Nga). • Lunch is served at the Panyee Island restaurant. • Visit the caves at Panak Island.
We are one of the highest ranked tours on Trip Advisor in Phuket. We promise low passenger numbers on the boat, everything is included in the price, we avoid the crowds, do not take our guests to places where they are expected to spend money and we have a 15 year commitment to a high standard of service.
Spend a day exploring Thailand’s Phang-Nga Bay, including Khao Phing Kan and Koh Tapu, aka James Bond Island, on this tour from Phuket. Paddle a canoe through the bay, part of the Andaman Sea, to soak up the natural beauty of these limestone karst islands that jut out of the water. Check out small sea caves and look up at the towering rocks before refueling with a provided lunch and cruising back to Phuket.
• Discover the most spectacular scenic regions in Thailand during a cruise to James Bond and Phang Nga Bay. • Enjoy canoeing, swimming and relaxing at Hong Island and Nakae island.• Admire the wonderful scenery at Panak Island with canoeing.• Marvel at the amazing limestone rock formations in Phang Nga Bay, explore the beach where the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun" was shot.• Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means "hills leaning against each other" in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands.• Enjoy Buffet lunch on board.• Relax on beautiful beaches or enjoy a swim in crystal-clear waters.• Discover awesome scenery and create lasting memories of your travels
The speedboat is fast and exciting. It's a great way to take the James Bond Island tour along with all the must-see spots in Phang Nga Bay. You'll see the iconic island (now called James Bond) featuring the distinct 'needle' limestone tower that you likely saw in motion picture “The Man with the Golden Gun”. You'll also visit a Muslim fishing village and take a memorable canoe ride through dramatic cliff formations and mangrove forests.
Escape Phuket’s tourist hotspots to explore off-the-beaten-track mangroves, rainforests, and beaches on this full-day eco-adventure trip. Ride or paddle a kayak through mangrove channels, trek through the rain forest at Khao Phra Taeo National Park, visit white sand beaches, and relax at a beachside spa. En route, enjoy the opportunity to bathe in 'four waters': a waterfall, the sea, and the spa’s hot springs, and ice-cold pools. Lunch and transport included.
“Hong by Starlight” – Day TripThe name of this tour is called HONG by Starlight. “HONG” (Room in Thai) is an open air sea cave surrounded by high vertical limestones walls, and Starlight refers to a ritual made at the end of the day in the dark caves of PHANG NGA Bay.Chance to explore PHANG NGA Bay's gorgeous caves by canoeOpportunity to see wildlife including monkeys & kingfishersUndisturbed & breathtaking view of the sunset from your boatDelicious Thai lunch & dinner to refuel & fill you upLeisure cruise along the waters of PHANG NGA in modern boat
Explore the limestone caves and hidden lagoons around Phang Nga Bay with an experienced guide and learn about their discovery by John Gray in 1989. With a light Thai style lunch served onboard the boat, professional guides to paddle each custom-made canoe through some jaw-droppingly spectacular caves and 'hongs' and a Thai seafood buffet dinner during a Phang Nga Bay sunset, this full day tour is truly a magnificent experience.
James Bond Island by Speed Boat - Canoeing Hong Island TourDiscover James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun was filmed in 1974, located in the Phang Nga National Park which has most spectacular Scenery, where secret lagoons open into meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip Offers spectacular scenery and amazing views of the Phang Nga National park.
Explore Phang Nga Bay National Park in an active way with minimum environmental impact: in a kayak. You’ll be provided with all equipment and instruction, so even beginners can participate. A guide will be by your side the whole time to ensure your safety and comfort as you explore highlights such as the sea caves at Talu island, the Koh Panyi floating village, and the Wat Suwan Kuha cave temple. Listen to your guide’s commentary to learn about the area’s unique ecosystem and history.
Cruise across the emerald waters of Phang Nga Bay on your way to discover the famous caves and limestone formations of Khao Phing Kan, also known as James Bond Island for its role in the 1974 film The Man with the Golden Gun. Feast on a delicious Thai lunch of seafood before cooling off with a swim at stunning Phang Nga Bay.- Outing to secluded island from The Man with the Golden Gun- Stunning stalactite caves & quiet lagoons at Talu Island- Relaxed exploration of idyllic Phang Nga Bay by canoe- Delicious Thai seafood lunch at Ko Panyi floating village- Opportunity to swim in the bay's emerald green waters
09.00 Pick-up from your hotel by minibus and transportation to the pier in Phang Nga province.Visit Monkey Cave (Suwankuha Temple).Sightseeing in Phang Nga Bay National Park by longtail boat.Set lunch in the Muslim fishing village on Koh Panyee Island and experience the local life style.Explore the nature and sea caves by canoe at Talu Island with experienced paddlers as guides.Visit James Bond Island.Depart from the pier to Phuket.17.30-18.00 Arrive back at your hotel.
• Admire stunningly beautiful rocky cliffs rising out of the sea in Phang Nga Bay ,the world famous “James Bond Island”.• Canoeing on the shimmering waters through limestone caves and mangrove forests• Explore the giant stalactites, caves and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at Thalu Island.• Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means "hills leaning against each other" in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands.• Visit the Muslim fishing village on Koh Panyee ,another attraction on the tour.• Visit Suwan Khuha Temple, known locally as “Monkey Cave Temple”.• Lunch at Koh Panyee restaurant and experience the local lifestyle.
Spend a day cruising the waters of Phang Nga Bay on this Phuket excursion that includes transport and lunch. Travel by both minivan and traditional Thai longtail boat to see some of the region’s most exquisite sights. Highlights include a visit to Suwan Kuha Temple, nestled inside a limestone cave, and island-exploring in Ao Phang-Nga National Marine Park, including James Bond Island — featured in the 007 movie The Man With the Golden Gun. A 30-minute canoe tour around Talu Island includes photo ops galore.
• Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means "hills leaning against each other" in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands.• Admire stunningly beautiful rocky cliffs rising out of the sea in Phang Nga Bay ,the world famous “James Bond Island”.• Explore the giant stalactites, caves and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at "Hong Island or Talu Island."• Visit the Muslim fishing village on Koh Panyee ,another attraction on the tour.• Sightseeing Panak Island.• Lunch at Koh Panyee restaurant and experience the local lifestyle.