Portugal Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "The wonderful views of the city, the bridge, historic buildings and tour information of history of the river and the city"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Plenty of food, drink & even some water activities once at the beach. The tour was amazing with great crew & banter. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Mrs. Isa, the guide was amazing. She was so nice and fun and did everything to make us have an extraordinary experience. Thank you Isa for the explanations and stories throughout the trip, the great mood that was throughout the trip and the exceptional service. This whole day has been amazing. Thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "Very fun experience. Our guide worked hard to make sure we beat the crowds and gave us plenty of time to explore and eat"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide very informative.we We would throughly recommend this trip. The wine tasting was well worth the trip"
* A traveler said: "An amazing 3 hour boat trip to the bengali caves. Have done this twice now and would highly recommend. The crew are super friendly and so helpful, especially with my 2 year old and pregnant wife. The swim in the sea at the end is another bonus"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour for one day. the food is good as well. the amount paid is worthy for full day of wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Baltazar is a most knowledgeable, friendly guide. He gave us an amazing tour of Lisbon, superb views and experiences!"
* A traveler said: "Everything from start to finish.Crew we’re very attentive and professional.Nibbles and drinks were most welcome and seeing a pod of Dolphins was amazing.Would definitely do on another visit."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to the caves and after saw the dolphins around 10 -15 of them in there natural habitat"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip and I would thoroughly recommend it for anyone visiting Lisbon. Safe, friendly knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent - Artilio and Manel stood out as excellent crew who were super friendly and accommodating (even letting us take the steering wheels shortly to pose for some photos) while at the being down to earth and sincere. Whisking them all the best Diana and Harald"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent day and Hugo our guide and driver is a first class host. He gave us detailed information about the port and wine industries of the region and kept us fully informed about the schedule at all times. The visits to the wine estates and the tastings, lunch and the river cruise were all very enjoyable!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a picturesque area of Portugal to visit, absolutely beautiful! The wine tastings were amazing, the lunch exceptional and the river cruise was magical. Our tour guide Andree was excellent! He was highly knowledgeable of Douro valley, charismatic and made sure we all enjoyed our time! Highly recommended tour!"
* A traveler said: "Tiago was amazing as a tour guide. Made the trip very informative and fun. Everyone had a sounder full time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with great hosts. Awesome views and great wine tour. Francisco was a great tour guide, explained everything in Portuguese and English. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "My most memorable moments on the boat were getting off to swim by the caves and also being served champagne on the journey back."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful experience and well looked after from start to finish - huge thanks to Mike and Miguel for a fantastic day. They made us feel welcome and at ease throughout our time spent and also amazing with my 4 year old son who hasn’t stopped raving about the trip - thanks guys"
* A traveler said: "It was very convenient having hotel pick up/drop off. David was a great tour guide and gave fun facts along the way."
* A traveler said: "Great trip nice & relaxing friendly, helpful crew didn’t spot the dolphins 🐬 but had a great time including a swim in the sea. Good numbers enough to give some space"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the trip. Booking it was easy but cost about the same as just turning up on the day."
* A traveler said: "We booked the trip for 7 girls and really enjoyed it. Good communication from the host Manual up front. And clear instructions during the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide. I would not recommend riding on a busy weekend. People and cars and buses everywhere."
* A traveler said: "We are a family of 4 (2 boys aged 11 and 5) and this was quite honestly one of the top days out we have ever had. The park wasn’t at full capacity - even so, it was busy but the garden and sun areas were marked out in sections for each group which was great. The park itself was clean and tidy. Some of the queues for the more popular slides were long but there were plenty which had shorter queues. People were maintaining social distancing in the main which was good to see. The food and drink is relatively inexpensive considering it is an attraction and the pizzas were really good. They had a promotion on in the park which meant that if you bought tickets for another day in the park you could get them for €10, so we had the pleasure of another day there which was great as it meant my eldest was able to go on the rides he didn’t manage on the first day. Ride wise, we particularly enjoyed the black hole, the blue hole (unsure of the name but it’s the one where you go down a blue slide in a 2 person inflatable) and the disco river, but the other slides were great as they had less queuing and my 5 year old went on some, gaining loads of water confidence! There is something for everyone there and as adults we had as much fun as the kids so that was a bonus all round!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sé Cathedral of Funchal
- National Pantheon of Santa Engracia (Santa Egracia Panteao Nacional Lisbon)
- Calouste Gulbenkian Museum
- Monserrate Palace (Palacio de Monserrate)
- Palace of the Marquises of Fronteira
- Madeira Botanical Gardens
- Miradouro da Graça
- Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet
- José Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)
- Ria Formosa Natural Park
- Lagos Zoo (Parque Zoologico de Lagos)
- Matosinhos Beach
- Vasco da Gama Aquarium (Aquário Vasco da Gama)
- Vasco da Gama Bridge (Ponte Vasco da Gama)
- Vila Franca do Campo
- Pico dos Barcelos Viewpoint (Miradouro Pico dos Barcelos)
- Clérigos Church and Tower (Torre & Igreja dos Clérigos)
- Guimarães Castle (Castelo de Guimarães)
- Belém Tower (Torre de Belém)
- Lisbon Cathedral (Sé de Lisboa)
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Terceira
- Things to do in Ponta Delgada
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Spain
- Things to do in Morocco
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Northern Portugal