Top Quetzaltenango Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
3 Quetzaltenango Tickets & Passes | All Quetzaltenango Tours
On this tour you will visit the municipality of Cantel, where there will be a small traditional embroidery workshop. The history of guipil is described, a traditional Guatemalan blouse, unique in the world. As well as living with the family of the instructor in her own home, a rural place full of nature and traditions.
Hike to Laguna Chicabal on a full-day trekking tour, and explore a picturesque volcanic crater considered sacred to local Maya. Since transport from Quetzaltenango (Xela) is included, you won’t have to worry about finding transport or a taxi to the trailhead. Instead, enjoy a hassle-free outing and walk alongside an experienced guide who can share the history and significance of the beautiful site.
San Miguel Totonicapán near Quetzaltenango is unknown to most of the visitors to Guatemala . This tour considered as community tourism (because the benefits go nearly exclusively to the local people who are involved in a very active way ) can be done in half a day or a full day adding a few visits more (if interested , please ask )
Things to do near Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Santa Ana
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in La Libertad
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands