With its colorful houses tumbling down the hillside to the port and its historic center designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Valparaiso is one of the most picturesque towns along Chile’s Pacific Coast. Here are your options for touring Valparaiso from Santiago.
Central Post Office
Mon-Fri 8:30am-7pm, Sat 8:30am-1pm
Puente 503-597, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
On Plaza de Armas 559, Correo Central is open from 8:30am-7pm Monday to Friday, and from 8:30am-1pm on Saturdays. The nearest metro is Plaza de Armas. The post office museum is just off to the right side of the Correo, and you can walk right in — entrance is free.
Pre or Post San Antonio Cruise with Santiago City Tour and optional Vineyard
US$94,80 per adult
Excellent - very knowledgeable and professional. Nice tour of Santiago as well as visits to vineyards.
Dennis_A, Feb 2020
- National Museum of Natural History (Museo Nacional de Historia Natural)
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)
- Red House (Casa Colorada)
- Chilean Museum of Pre-Colombian Art (Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino)
- Santiago Central Market (Mercado Central de Santiago)
- Plaza de la Constitucion
- Santa Lucia Hill (Cerro Santa Lucia)
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- La Moneda Palace (Palacio de la Moneda)
- Chilean National Library (Biblioteca Nacional de Chile)
- La Vega Central Market
- Barrio Lastarria
- Forestal Park (Parque Forestal)
- San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)