Top Sausalito Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Private and Luxury
2 results | All Sausalito Tours
Drive down the Pacific Coastal Highway on one of the most memorable and scenic routes from San Francisco. Big Sur, Monterey and Carmel-by-the-Sea await to be explored with your personal guide. Get postcard-perfect snaps of the breathtaking coastline, search for marine life in Monterey Bay and learn about the peninsula’s history in these top-rated destinations. This private day trip offers a customizable itinerary, allowing you to travel at your own pace. Pricing is per group, based on a maximum of six people.
Go in search of Sausalito's hidden treasures with your friends and family during this private scavenger hunt. With a guide dedicated to your party and the Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour guide book, walk around town to see the famous wooden boats and vessels that line the shore. Work together to score points and return to home base to see who wins.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Tickets & Passes in Sausalito are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sausalito may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Monterey, Carmel and Big Sur Private Day Trip from San Francisco
- Private Sausalito Waterfront Treasure Hunt
Things to do near Sausalito
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon