Top Stewart Island Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1 Stewart Island Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises | All Stewart Island Tours
Ride a catamaran to Paterson Inlet and take a guided walk at Ulva Island Bird Sanctuary. Your cruise showcases hidden coves and unspoiled beaches with informative commentary. Keep an eye out for fur seals and penguins, then learn about native birdlife and plants that flourish in the predator-free environment of Ulva Island. This tour departs Stewart Island in the afternoon, with the option to include a boxed lunch on board. Numbers are limited, for a small-group experience.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Stewart Island are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Stewart Island are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Stewart Island
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Invercargill
- Things to do in Te Anau
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in Fiordland & Milford Sound
- Things to do in Dunedin & The Otago Peninsula
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Mount Cook
- Things to do in Fox Glacier
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Christchurch
- Things to do in Greymouth
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tasmania