Located in the suburb of Vaucluse in eastern Sydney, Nielson Park is a popular attraction in the larger Sydney Harbour National Park. Its tree-lined shores are perfect for spending an afternoon soaking up sun and dipping toes into the surf or picnicking with friends. The netted swimming pool and food kiosk add to this beach’s appeal, but travelers should note thatNielsonPark is popular among the family set, which means the sandy shores are rarely quiet and always filled with energetic kids.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Nielsen Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Nielsen Park 2020?
What's the best way to experience Nielsen Park?
- Sydney Private Sightseeing Tour, 2 hour 30 min
- Morning or Afternoon Highlights Tour in Sydney with a Local Guide
- Private Tour: Half-Day Iconic Sydney
- Private Sydney Harbour National Park Walking Tour
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania