Sydney Olympic Park
In 2000, Sydney Olympic Park hosted athletes from around the world, all of whom arrived hungry for gold. And while these games are now more than a decade behind us, this world-class facility still draws travelers and locals looking to experience the Olympic spirit.
The park is made up of several venues like ANZ Stadium, Sydney Showground, Athletic Centre, Aquatic Centre and Sports Centre.
At the park, visitors can wander through the scenic stretches of well-kept boardwalk that winds through protected wetlands or settle the score in a match at the world-class tennis center. Bikes and Segways are available for hire, which makes exploring the grounds just a little more manageable. The Urban Jungle Adventure Park, with its high ropes course, is a popular stop for families and thrill-seekers, and weekend archery clinics help travelers hit the bull’s-eye. Travelers can explore the park solo or hire a guide for an in-depth Olympic experience.
Ways to experience Sydney Olympic Park
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Sydney Olympic Park hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Sydney Olympic Park?
- Blue Mountains Tour from Sydney with an Aboriginal Experience
- Private Blue Mountains Day Tour including Wildlife Park
- Blue Mountains Private Tour from Sydney
- Blue Mountains Private Tour - wild kangaroos, waterfalls and The Three Sisters
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania