Experience an unforgettable night in the Sahara Desert on this overnight safari from Hammamet. Travel in the comfort of a private 4WD, stop at the desert town of Douz, then climb through the sand dunes into the vast Sahara. Spend the night at a traditional desert camp, including a delicious dinner and live entertainment around the campfire. The next day, visit the troglodyte village of Matmata, before returning to Hammamet.
Specialized in discovery circuits and Saharan adventures, far from ordinary tourism, our GTH Voyages agency invites you to discover the charm of authentic Tunisia through its new programs: 4x4 tours in the desert, camel treks, camel rides, cultural and archaeological tours , Saharan camps, groups, discoveries of Berber villages
A SPORT OF SLIDING ON THE SAND
From now on, it is not only the cold and white snow that makes it possible to slide, but also the warm golden sand of the Sahara.
More commonly known as sand surfing, Sandboarding is one of the most popular distractions and practiced during Saharan adventures.
Although usually seen as simply a beach destination, Tunisia has a lot to offer its visitors, from history and diverse natural beauty to amazing undiscovered culture. Imagine a holiday where you have the opportunity to visit ancient ruins, luxury coastal resorts, stunning Mediterranean beaches and the same time share your skills with the communities you visit – you will definitely have a trip of a lifetime by traveling with a purpose!
Let yourself be seduced by the troglodyte dwellings, the Amazigh cuisine and the warm welcome of Jazia! Located on the flank of the rocky peak of Ras el Oued (Tataouine Governorate), near the Berber village of Douiret, Dar Fatma guest house embodies a haven of peace. Jazia's homemade Berber dishes are worth a visit.
A tour where you visit a large part of southern Tunisia
A tour where you visit the film locations of Star Wars in Djerba
A tour where you visit the film locations of Star Wars in Medenine
A tour where you visit the film locations of Star Wars in Matmata
A tour where you visit the filming locations of Star Wars in Tataouine
A tour where you visit the film locations of Star Wars in Tozeur
You spend a night in a hotel that testified the shooting of the first episode of Star Wars and where you will still find the sets
- Visit of Ksar Hadada: location of some scenes from Star Wars
- Visit of the Berber village "Ghost" of Guermessa: a Berber village with all its components but which is no longer inhabited
- Hiking the first day with a local guide: around 5 hours with a picnic lunch in the middle of nature
- One night in a gite at the top of the Berber village of Douiret and Berber atmosphere par excellence
- A hike on the 2nd day of around 4 hours with a local guide
- Possibility of crossing herds of sheep, goats and dromedaries but also hamsters and rabbits.
- Visit the Berber village of Chenini and visit
- Lunch at a local restaurant on the 2nd day
- Visit the famous mosque of the 7 dormants mentioned in the Koran
- Visit the colorful market of Tataouine
- Visit a salt lake and break in the sand dunes
Take a trip back in time and explore the ancient dwellings and archaeological sites that surround Djerba and Zarzis. With an expert guide, visit the village of Chenini, the Tataouine market and Ksar Hadada and discover the history of these places.
True discovery of troglodyte architecture and Berber culture in the mountains of Matmata and its surroundings, with a typical meal at home to live a real experience that will be etched in your memory forever.
Departure from the hotel by the Roman road towards Tataouine.
Arrival in Khalfallah. Stop by and visit an oil mill during the olive harvest or stop in the sand dunes of Chahbania.
Arrival in Tataouine and visit of the market and the city center
Direction Chenini, the village surmounted by a rocky ridge at the foot of which is a very old mosque.
lunch at the local restaurant.
Guided tour of the Berber village Chenini.
Departure for Ksar El Ferch or Ksar Hdadda.
Arrival at Ksar and visit.
Departure for Djerba by the Roman way.
- Stay away from tourist spots
- Dive more into local life and discover Tunisia Otherwise
- Discover 3 types of desert: the Erg - the Reg and the Chotts
- Explore the mountain oases
- Visit the largest salt lake in North Africa
- Discover the charm of southern Tunisia via Ksours and Berber villages
- Diverse accommodation: Caravansérail - Gîte - Tent - Hotel
- Visit the locals at home and find out how they live
- Enjoy a tour that covers a large part of southern Tunisia
- Meet the dromedaries in their wild
- Bathe in a hot spring in the desert
- Breathe fresh air into a hike in nature
Visits of troglodyte dwellings, underground oil mills, Berber villages, mosques, weaving workshops, ksour ... Meeting with the shepherds ... All you have to do is put on your backpack, put on your walking shoes and go off to discover the wonders of the region.