1. Dive into a world of voodoo and vampires in New Orleans
Often described as the most haunted city in the USA, spook-seekers need look no further than New Orleans to get their fix of vampire mythology, ghostly sightings, and voodoo culture. This after-dark walking tour ticks off some of the city’s scariest sights, including the LaLaurie Mansion and Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop, with a local guide providing further insight into the city’s haunting heritage.
2. Uncover the New York City underworld
With true crime tales and sinister stories lurking around every street corner, even the most hardened ghost hunter can uncover something new in New York City. Go off the city’s beaten track on this walking tour that shines a light on the gangs and ghosts that hide in plain sight in the USA’s most famous gangland.
3. Immerse yourself in the menace of Venice
With its long history and labyrinthine canals, it’s no surprise that menace lurks just beneath the surface in Venice, Italy. Discover shadowy waterways, secluded squares, and Gothic architecture around the Rialto Bridge on this evening walking tour that introduces visitors to some of the city’s spookiest legends.
4. Discover the sinister streets of London
5. Hear petrifying tales in Prague's Old Town
6. Ghost hunt by lantern light in Stockholm
Let The Right One In brought Stockholm's unique brand of Gothic melancholy to the world's attention, though the city's vampiric legends and menacing myths go back much further. Explore the city's oldest neighborhood on this lantern-lit walking tour and discover creepy crypts, lonely alleys, and a very bloody history.
7. Descend into Edinburgh's underworld
8. Explore a haunted hotel in Austin
The Driskill Hotel, known for its resident ghosts and cursed suite, is Austin’s most popular paranormal attraction, though there are many more frights to be found around the city. Uncover Austin’s haunted history on this city-wide walking tour, before swapping the Texas heat for spine-chilling stories with included access to Driskill’s interior.
9. Ride around York's spookiest spots
10. Dig into Dublin’s devilish side
11. Nightcreep around Colorado's haunted capital
12. Go ghost-walking in Memphis
13. Get an insider glimpse of supernatural San Diego
Home to Whaley House, often described as America’s most supernatural location, San Diego is a must-see for any paranormal investigator. This small-group tour provides an intimate glimpse of five of San Diego’s most haunted hotspots and whisks visitors around the city in its very own coffin-on-wheels.
14. Shine a light on Paris's haunting heritage
15. Investigate the scary secrets of Washington DC
As the beating heart of the United States, Washington DC is a city rich in spine-chilling tales. Dive into the scandals and secrets that haunt the capital on this nighttime tour and be immersed in the macabre mysteries behind landmarks including Lafayette Square, Blair House, and St. John's Episcopal Church.