4 hours (Approx.)
Located just outside of Mole National Park, Mognori Eco Village offers visitors a look at everyday life in one of Ghana’s most remote regions. Enjoy stunning views of the countryside as you bike from the park to the village, and then learn tour the village to learn about traditional architecture and watch a drumming and dance performance. It’s an easy and enriching addition to any Mole National Park trip.
- Mognori Eco Village tour from Mole National Park
- Learn about local culture while visiting a village
- Travel by bike to glimpse everyday life in northern Ghana
- Easy terrain is suitable for most riders
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMole Information Centre
Return DetailsMole Information Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You need to be fit and generally be in good health
- Minimum age is 14 years
- No maximum age limit but the you must be strong and fit
- OPERATED BY MJ Travel and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 16469P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursAccraHistorical Tours - LagosHistorical Tours - AbujaHistorical Tours - South West NigeriaCategory