10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the incredibly biodiverse region of Volta during this full-day private ecotour from Accra. Hike to the top of the Afadjato Mountain, the highest in Ghana, and take in the beautiful views of the surrounding scenery. Then cool off with the spray of the Wli Waterfall, the highest in West Africa, before ending the day playing with monkeys at the Tafi-Atome Monkey village.
- Take a full-day ecotour from Accra to the biodiverse Volta region
- Hike to the top of Afadjato Mountain and to the towering Wli waterfalls
- Play with monkeys at the Tafi-Atome Monkey sanctuary
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY Stellar Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 10342P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursAccraHistorical Tours - LagosHistorical Tours - AbujaHistorical Tours - South West NigeriaCategory