Are you interested in?
- Combination tour makes the most of limited time
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle for a comfortable journey
- Included entrance fees to the Keukenhof gardens
Departure & Return
THIS IS HOLLAND is the iconic circular building between A’DAM Lookout and the EYE Film Museum, opposite Central Station. A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg departs from Central Station and will take you to across the IJ. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms