Are you interested in?
937 Tours & Activities
Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón) Tours
189 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2279 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Sprawling Athens can be overwhelming for first-time visitors, but this private tour makes it easy to check off the Greek capital’s top landmarks in one action-packed morning. Visit ancient essentials like the Parthenon, Temple of Olympian Zeus, and the new Acropolis Museum, plus more modern Athenian attractions including Syntagma Square and the Parliament Building. Transport in a private vehicle means you can skip the stress of the metro and spend more time sightseeing.
- Explore Athens the easy way with a private guide and driver
- Take in panoramic views of the city from atop the Acropolis and Lycabettus Hill
- Get up close to ancient Greek treasures at the new Acropolis Museum
- Private tour can be customized and leaves the afternoon free for other plans
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Professional Drivers (Not licensed to accompany you into the sites)
Skip the line to purchase tickets
Entrance Fees to the sites (Total Cost: 36 Euros per adult)
Licensed tour guide to accompany you in the sites upon request and availability (Additional cost)
Airport pickup and drop off (Additional cost)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airport Pickup:Your driver will meet you upon your arrival at Athens airport at the customs exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
Port pickup:Your driver, will meet you at Piraeus Port at the customs exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
Notice that Piraeus port has three terminals, Terminal A, Terminal B and Terminal C.
If your ship docks at Terminal A, your driver will meet you at the Terminal A exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
If your ship docks at Terminal B, your driver will meet you at the Terminal B exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
If your ship docks at Terminal C, your driver will meet you at the Terminal C exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
In case your ship docks at Terminal B or Terminal C and the exit gate is closed, you will need to take the shuttle bus to come to terminal A (3 MIN RIDE).
Your driver will meet you at Terminal A holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: Cruise ship's name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Your English- speaking driver will explain about the ancient monuments that you are about to visit, the ancient history of Greece and interesting facts about historical and modern-day Greece but is not allowed by law to accompany you in the sites. If you wish to have a licensed tour guide to accompany you into the sites, we will help you arrange a licensed tour guide to be with you at an extra cost..
- Your tour is totally private. No unknown passengers will participate in your group.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant car seats are available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY H.P.Tours - Hellenic Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens Highlights Private Half-Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Highlights Private Half-Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens Highlights Private Half-Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens Highlights Private Half-Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 92329P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensBus Tours - IosArchaeology Tours - IosHistorical Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosBus Tours - KatakoloArchaeology Tours - KatakoloHistorical Tours - KatakoloHalf-day Tours - KatakoloBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCategory
Arch of HadrianAdrianou StreetPlakaSyntagma StationGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Numismatic Museum of AthensPsiri ErechtheionNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Museum of Cycladic ArtMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)University of AthensSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofAthens Designer OutletPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)PropylaeaByzantine & Christian MuseumDora Stratou Greek Dances Theater