Are you interested in?
150 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
357 Tours & Activities
199 Tours & Activities
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience the sights and sounds of Serbia’s capital city up close during this full-day, guided walking tour that traces Belgrade’s history. Hear the tale of Serbia’s royal family and visit the Saint Sava Temple of the Orthodox church. In Slavija Square, watch as locals make their way across the square where seven streets converge. Discover architecture, politics, palaces, museums and more before visiting Belgrade’s oldest restaurant.
- Comprehensive, multi-stop walking tour of Belgrade with a guide
- Explore Knez Mihailova street where modern shops are found
- See the Kalemegdan Fortress, St. Marck Church, Tasmajdan Park
Saved to wishlist!
All top attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointSvetog Save 36, Beograd, Serbia
Return DetailsКалемегдан, Pariska, Beograd, Serbia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for 4 hours walking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Serbia Inspired Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belgrade Grand City Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Belgrade Grand City Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Belgrade Grand City Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 73323P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBelgradeCity Tours - TimisoaraWalking Tours - TimisoaraHistorical Tours - TimisoaraCity Tours - SarajevoWalking Tours - SarajevoHistorical Tours - SarajevoCity Tours - VisokoWalking Tours - VisokoHistorical Tours - VisokoCategory