Are you interested in?
10 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
281 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Belgrade
15 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover why street art has become part of the modern art movement during this half-day walking tour with an art historian guide. Walk the streets on route to the Sava River bank and keeping your eyes peeled for hidden works of art along the way. Follow your guide to key pieces of graffiti and street art and learn how this movement is impacting culture and the broader art world.
- Graffiti and street art tour with an art historian guide
- Walk the city to see lesser-known areas and art pieces
- End the tour in Savamala and visit bars, shops, restaurants (own expense)
Saved to wishlist!
Knowledgeable, experienced and easy going expert guides
Live tour commentary provided in English
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTrg Republike, Belgrade, Serbia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The tour is not for infants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Belgrade!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Off the Beaten Track: Belgrade Street Art Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Off the Beaten Track: Belgrade Street Art Experience?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Also, this kind of tour which is about street art of a city are very rare and I highly recommend this tour to learn about street art in details and also culture and art in general." See review
Product code: 7627P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBelgradeUnique Experiences - TimisoaraWalking Tours - TimisoaraArt Tours - TimisoaraHalf-day Tours - TimisoaraUnique Experiences - SarajevoWalking Tours - SarajevoArt Tours - SarajevoHalf-day Tours - SarajevoUnique Experiences - VisokoWalking Tours - VisokoArt Tours - VisokoHalf-day Tours - VisokoCategory