Are you interested in?
- Take a walking tour of Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
- Learn about the camp’s history and hear tales of the courage and endurance of prisoners
- Visit the memorials to those who suffered and died here
- Listen to illuminating and sensitive commentary from an expert guide
Departure & Return
In front of the Starbucks across from the S-Bahn "Hackescher Markt"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Berlin Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms