Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
9 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days at the Rhine River
10 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the highlights of Bonn in less than a couple of hours during this private walking tour of the city. The perfect way to help you get the most out of your time in the city, the tour is led by a private guide who focuses on your interests. You’ll hear the history of Bonn as you walk, learn about Ludwig van Beethoven (the city’s claim to fame), and find the must-see sights around Bonn’s handsome Old Town.
- Choose from a wide range of departure times to fit in with your plans
- Meet at a Bonn Old Town location or opt for a convenient hotel pickup
- Chat with a guide about your interests and enjoy commentary tailored to you
- Visit the Beethoven House to see artifacts about the composer’s life
Saved to wishlist!
Local Guide who will be with your group only
Private guided Tour
Departure & Return
Bonngasse 20, 53111 Bonn, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 88037P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBonnWalking Tours - Rhine RiverCategory