Boston’s long history and long list of attractions make it a city best experienced in person. Make it a customized experience — whether traveling with kids, planning a romantic getaway, meeting with friends or traveling independently.
With the Go Boston Card, enjoy entry to Boston’s top attractions and tours and receive discounts and special offers on shopping, dining and other activities in and around Boston, plus a full color guidebook to help plan any Boston vacation.
Take part in tours like the Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour, the popular Duck Tour and the Fenway Park tour, plus Boston Harbor cruises, admission to a variety of great museums, activities and much more. It’s a great way to visit multiple Boston attractions for one low price.
The Go Boston Card leaves the traveler in control, for the best, most customized experience possible. The Go Boston Card is available for one, two, three, five or seven consecutive days. Visit as many attractions as desired each day, but there is a limit to visiting each attraction only once per day.
Enjoy FREE entry to the following attractions:
- 2-Day CityView Hop on Hop off Sightseeing (Please present your pass at the CityView Trolley booth located at the front of the Marriott Long Wharf building (corner of Atlantic Ave and State St). The CityView Trolley representative will scan your pass and give you your Trolley ticket)
- Boston Bike Rental
- Boston Children's Museum
- Fenway Park Tour
- Freedom Trail® Walk into History Tour*
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Mary Baker Eddy Library / Mapparium
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science -- Skip the Line!
- New England Aquarium -- Skip the Line!
- Old South Meeting House
- Old State House Museum
- Otis House Museum
- Paul Revere House
- Skywalk Observatory
- Swan Boats of Boston*
- USS Constitution Cruise by Boston Harbor Cruises*
- Franklin Park Zoo
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Samuel Adams Brewery Tour
- Charles Riverboat Cruise*
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Harvard Walking Tour by Trademark Tours
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
- MIT Museum
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
CONCORD / LEXINGTON, MA
- Cape Cod Canal Cruises*
- Hyannisport Harbor Cruise*
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
- Buckman Tavern
- Concord Museum
- Liberty Ride Bus Tour*
- Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House
- House of Seven Gables
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Salem Witch Museum
- Plimoth Plantation & Mayflower II*
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Six Flags New England & Hurricane Harbor* (accepted for gate admission until 5pm)
BONUS ATTRACTIONS (choice of one with purchase of 3, 5, or 7-day cards only)
Value Added Offers and Discounts on Shopping and Dining
- Boston Duck Tours
- New England Aquarium Whale Watch
- Red Sox Game Ticket (select home games, subject to availability)
The Go Boston Card offers a variety of free gifts, 2 for 1 offers and discounts at some of Boston's best retailers and restaurants. Full details will be available in your guidebook.