Meet your private guide at the Bratislava train station prior to your train's 7:55 a.m. departure. Climb aboard and watch the scenery stream by on the way to the village of Zilina.
Meet your private guide/driver and begin a car journey through quaint Slovak villages. Stop at a traditional sheep farm, where you will get the chance to taste some Slovak specialties before moving on to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vlkolinec, famous for its wooden houses.
Travel into the High Tatras and visit the former glacial lake of Strbske Pleso, then make a stop at Strecno Castle overlooking the River Vah, Slovakia's longest river.
Return to Bratislava the way you came. This private tour ensures personalized attention and a flexible itinerary.
7.55am - train from Bratislava to Zilina
10.41am - arrival to Zilina
- car transfer to sheep farm - approx. 1hr
- car transfer to Vlkolinec village - approx. 20mins
- car transfer to the Strbske pleso - approx. 45mins
- car transfer to Strecno - 1,5hrs
- train transfer to Bratislava from Zilina - appox. 2hrs