Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
490 Tours & Activities
Budapest Liberty Square (Szabadság Tér) Tours
72 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
830 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Budapest’s sights are spread over several districts, so seeing them can be tough on your feet. With this private tuk tuk tour, set your own itinerary with tips from your personal driver-guide, and then sit back and take in the sights and city's atmosphere from a soft-top 3-wheeler. Lastly, cap your explorations with goulash soup. A choice of departure times throughout the day and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Private Budapest city tuk tuk tour
- See the Budapest sights you want with ease, on a fun tuk tuk
- Agree a personalized itinerary with your own driver-guide
- Get a true flavor of the city aboard an open-sided tuk tuk
- Choice of several departures to suit your schedule
- Includes pickup and drop-off at central Budapest hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Free pick-up in the wider downtown area
Free drop-off in the wider downtown area
Informative and friendly private guide for a more personalised experience
Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Goulash soup at the GettóGulyás Restaurant in the heart of the downtown
Food and drinks beside the Goulash
Departure & Return
Departure PointBudapest, Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your preferred pick-up time and location as the special requirements box.
We provide free pick up in the greater downtown area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please indicate your preferred pick-up time in the special requirements box
- One TukTuk is comfortable for 2-3 people. If you have odd number of people in your group, please specify if you would like to seat one traveler in an another TukTuk
- Tour must be booked 6 hours in advance to ensure confirmation
- Please accordingly to the weather
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Accessible for wheelchair users, although there is not sufficient space to transport a wheelchair in a TukTuk
- Minimum of 2 people is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: the advertised time may be subject to change, the maximal change is 1 hr.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Budapest TukTuk
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Budapest TukTuk Private Tour with Goulash Soup in the Downtown?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Budapest TukTuk Private Tour with Goulash Soup in the Downtown?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Budapest TukTuk Private Tour with Goulash Soup in the Downtown?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 17734P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursTuk Tuk Tours MarketsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudapestFood Tours - BratislavaTuk Tuk Tours - BratislavaMarkets - BratislavaFood Tours - SchwechatTuk Tuk Tours - SchwechatMarkets - SchwechatFood Tours - ViennaTuk Tuk Tours - ViennaMarkets - ViennaCategory
Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvár)House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)KecskemétMemento ParkGödöllo Royal Palace (Gödölloi Királyi Kastély)Danube PromenadeHungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)Ecseri Flea Market (Ecseri Piac) Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)Museum of Fine Arts Budapest (Szépmuvészeti Múzeum)Hungarian National Museum (Magyar Nemzeti Múzeum)House of Terror Museum (Terror Háza Múzeum)Chocolate Museum (Csokoládé Múzeum)Andrássy Avenue (Andrássy Út)Gellért Hill (Gellert-Hegy)Elisabeth Bridge (Erzsébet Híd)Fisherman’s Bastion (Halaszbastya)Buda Castle (Budai Vár)Lake Balaton3D Gallery Budapest