Meet your guide and small group of sixteen people or fewer outside Jay's Beef for this tour. Starting there, follow your culinary-minded guide to a total of six establishments serving the foods that have made Chicago famous: pizza, beer, Italian beef, and pastries. Stroll down tree-lined streets in Bucktown and Wicker Park with stately architecture and sample fare at these local places that keep neighborhood residents coming back.
Visit the following restaurants on this tour:
- Jay's Beef: Third-generation Italian beef recipe
- Stan's Donuts: California-style gourmet, fresh donuts in dozens of flavors and types
- Piece: Thin crust pizzeria and award-winning "brewpub"
- Sultan's Market: Middle-Eastern food restaurant
- Hot Chocolate: Chicago's top-ranked pastry & dessert restaurant