Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
33 Tours & Activities
Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen) Tours
37 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
199 Tours & Activities
1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
It can be difficult to appreciate Copenhagen’s many highlights during a brief visit. Maximize your time in port on a Segway tour. Zip between attractions with ease, saving time and foot fatigue, and discover sights including the Little Mermaid statue and the Royal Palace. Benefit from use of audio headsets to hear your guide clearly, and benefit from the small-group size for a more personalized experience.
- Save time and cover more distance than possible by foot
- Gain insight into the city and top tips for exploring it from your guide
- Enjoy a complimentary refreshment after your tour
- Be immersed on a small-group tour with provided audio headsets
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Segway
Use of helmet, radio & rainponcho (in case of rain)
Storage of luggage if needed while on your tour
Coffee and/or Tea
Small Segway Souvenir
Parking (Ample of paid parking on Langelinie Alle (Green Zone), Sunday free parking)
Transportation to/from Cruise ship
Departure & Return
Langeliniekaj 50, 2100 København, Denmark
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must weigh between: 35kg-125kg
- Minimum height: 135cm
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Minimum age is 12 years
- We can store your luggage for the duration of the tour
- No high heels. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please arrive at our store 15 minutes before the tour departure time for check-in and training. We will try our best to accommodate latecomers to the next available tour but we cannot guarantee availability, in which case we cannot offer a refund.
- You must be able to stand for the duration of the tour and step up/down from the Segway with ease (i.e. bend your knees lightly)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Cruise Copenhagen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 63400P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSegway ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCopenhagenShore Excursions - RostockPorts of Call Tours - RostockSegway Tours - RostockShore Excursions - HamburgPorts of Call Tours - HamburgSegway Tours - HamburgShore Excursions - BerlinPorts of Call Tours - BerlinSegway Tours - BerlinCategory
Tivoli GardensCastle Islet (Slotsholmen)City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)Fredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot)National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)Ocean Quay Cruise PortKastelletVesterbroNational History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot)Torvehallerne MarketChristian's Harbor (Christianshavn)Casino CopenhagenChristiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)NyhavnLapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)Amager Museum (Amagermuseet)Langelinie Cruise TerminalRuins under Christiansborg PalaceNordre Toldbod Cruise TerminalCarlsberg Brewery