Are you interested in?
100 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
137 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Cordoba
15 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the passion and rhythms of flamenco during this cultural tour in Cordoba, followed by an award-winning live flamenco show. Discover the history and origins of flamenco, and learn how dance, guitar and song combine to create this captivating art form. Finally, watch talented dancers and musicians perform during an award-winning live flamenco show.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Learn about the history and origins of flamenco
- Watch an award-winning live flamenco show
- Clap or play the guitar in rhythm
Saved to wishlist!
Local, professional guide
A drink (soda or wine)
Live flamenco show
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Calle Velázquez Bosco, 10, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A group minimum of 2 people is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cordoba Embrujada SL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11030P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingCordobaWalking Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - SevilleWalking Tours - GranadaCategory