Ethnikis Antistaseos, Eth. Antistaseos, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Our company provides coach transfers to and from the hotel and the main Port of Corfu. The duration of coach transfer depends on your hotel location (from 20' to 120', approximately). Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes in advance and look for the bus with an Ionian Cruises sign.
The Corfu Cruises Customer Service phone number is available for the morning coach transfer.
Departure from the port at 09:30. Boarding from 08:30 until 09:10. Terminal gate close 09:10.
Please be at the port at least 40 minutes before the scheduled boat departure time if you have not booked a pick-up. The departure time is subject to slight change according to local traffic conditions.
There is parking area in the Port of Corfu. (3 euros for 24 hours).
8. Passport details of all participants are required at the time of booking (at least one day before the trip).
9. For citizens of an EU country a valid ID-card or a valid passport is required on the day of travel.
10. Citizens of a non-European country subject to visa obligation in the Schengen zone need a valid passport and a residence permit or visa of the country belonging to the Schengen zone.
11. Citizens of a non-European country subject to visa obligation in the Schengen zone need a valid passport and multi-visa if the wish to travel from Greece to Albania and return.
12. Children under the age of 18 are not accepted on board without being accompanied by the two parents or an adult person.
Children being accompanied only by one parent, the other parent must sign a written authorization.
If the adult is not one of the two parents either parents or legal guardian must sign a written authorization.
Appropriate forms are available at the central ticket office at the Port.
If the parents are not in the Country of the departure port the signature of the authorization must be authenticated from the state of the children and to been translated from the embassy of the country of the port of departure.
If the parents are not at the port but in the Country of the port of departure the signature of the authorization can be authenticated from a Police Department of the Country of the port of departure.
If the parents are at the port of departure the signature of the authorization can be authenticated from Passport Control Office.
The written authorization has to be remitted to the Passport Control Office and the Master or the Purser of the vessel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point