Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Renaissance Florence walking tour including Accademia Gallery
- Stroll around Florence’s historical center with an expert local guide
- See top Florence attractions such as the Ponte Vecchio and Brunelleschi’s Dome
- Skip the line to the Accademia Gallery (Galleria dell’Accademia)
- Learn about famous Michelangelo sculptures like 'David' and 'Pigrioni'
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of Palazzo Strozzi in Piazza Strozzi (Strozzi Square), where you will find your guide holding a sign with “Avventure Bellissime & tour name” written on it
What To Expect
Head first toward the historic Ponte Vecchio, stretched over the Arno River. Your guide points out the Vasari Corridor overhead, the city’s secret passageway. Constructed in the 16th-century by Cosimo I, the corridor once allowed members of the Medici family to travel stealthily through the city. Today, it houses one of the world's most impressive collections of self-portraits.
Continue through the old neighborhood of poet Dante Alighieri and the bustling Piazza della Signoria, where the Palazzo Vecchio sits. Stroll past the prominent Uffizi Gallery, which hosts some of the most famous Renaissance artwork, before making your way to the Florence Duomo. Admire Brunelleschi’s Dome, Giotto’s Bell Tower, and the Baptistery.
After exploring the city by foot, head straight inside the Accademia Gallery, skipping the long lines with a priority access ticket.
Michelangelo is the focal point of the Accademia, and your guide takes you through some of his most important works on display. Admire the unfinished sculptures, 'San Matteo' and 'Prigioni,' before making your way to the iconic 'David.' Examine the lifelike contours of veins and muscles, crafted from Carrera marble.
Your guide parts ways with your group after passing David, but you can continue exploring the gallery at your own pace for as long as you’d like, admiring works from Botticelli, Orcagna and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Rucksacks/backpacks are NOT allowed inside Accademia Gallery!!!! As there is no deposit area in the vicinity, avoid taking any rucksacks/backpacks as due to the new rules you will not be admitted inside the monuments
- At times, Museums close without notice. No refunds are available as these events are beyond our control.
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to the Accademia Gallery and all related areas will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands