Are you interested in?
- Explore Fukuoka on a customizable private group trip
- Experience Fukuoka sights like Fukuoka Tower, Canal City, and Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a driver
- Optional upgrade including a bilingual tour guide
- Travel by private taxi, van, or bus (depending on group size)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from any hotel in Fukuoka city.
What To Expect
Spend the rest of your day exploring the city however you see fit. Your driver can bring you to any number of city highlights. You might make a stop at Canal City, an entertainment and shopping complex boasting more than 250 cafes, eateries, and retailers, plus a movie theater and game center to boot. Those looking to discover Fukuoka’s religious heritage should head to Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine, a sacred site dedicated to Sugawara Michizane, a scholar, poet, and politician of Japan’s Heian period. Another option is the 767-foot (234-meter) tall Fukuoka Tower, the city’s tallest building, offering 360-degree vistas of the city from its 400-foot (123-meter) tall observation deck.
You’ll be dropped off at a location in central Fukuoka at the end of your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You have an option to choose with guide or no guide
- If guide option is selected, passenger's are responsible for guide's admission fees
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff